Forza Horizon 3 night Wed 22nd April 8 till 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Horizon 3 night Wed 22nd April 8 till 11

Ok guys. Looking to build on last weeks Wednesday Forza night.

Names down peeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try and make it but will more than likely be somewhere between 9 & 10 pm. I sold my old XBone and the headset that came with it. Don't think my XBone S came with a headset either so will have to work out how I get chat working also.

Comment

Ummm buy a new headset lol. Your loaded. I need to get one as mine played up last week.

Comment

If im about im in (and I should be)

Comment

Don't have this any more as I managed to get my money back on it when trading for the ps pro. That said I will be getting it again but not before Wednesday. I do have fh2 tho.

mantis burn racing would be a good one on a night at some point where you get 4 people turning up.

Comment

I'm in FH2 or 3 bud.
            SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

Nice one guys.

Comment

Unlikely I'll be able to make it tonight guys. I was adding a new toy to my sim rig last night and things didn't quite go to plan! It's in pieces and don't think I'll get it back together until the weekend.

Comment

No worries pal. Thanks to sky and Homer. Next weeks game will be different.

Comment

Any of you still do these race nights.?

Comment

Originally posted by GBX PETE View Post
                      Any of you still do these race nights.?
                      We are planning to bring back Forza fridays mate, think it might be a mix of 6 and H3 , check out the thread here

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
                        We are planning to bring back Forza fridays mate, think it might be a mix of 6 and H3 , check out the thread here
                        Cheers mate, FH3 would be cool but I don't get online Fridays until half 11ish.

Comment

Is this happening this week? Don't want to open Pandora's box here but would another night get more onboard? Say a Sunday? Or do we have that earmarked for something else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

This was an old thread guys, Forza is moving to Fridays.

Comment

Working...
                            X