Call Of Duty WW2 game nights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Of Duty WW2 game nights

Got a few months till release but would be good to see who is getting this and on what system.
    Post up game night ideas and what you would like to see, co-op, zombies, multiplayer etc.
    Also a reminder that the private betas go live for ps4 on 25th aug till 28th then again for xbox sept 1st till 4th sept so if anyone fancies getting together for that post up below and can organise a beta game night.

I vowed never to buy a COD again, but I am interested in WW2 setting. Right now though I think come Autumn Star Wars and Destiny will be my multiplayer games. I still love Battlefield and Overwatch as well

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be getting the beta as I'm pre-ordering it at the end of the month. First new cod game I'm actually excited about playing (apart from remaster MW)

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

I didnt get the last Call of Duty & I dont think ill be getting this one, dont know what it is but the last few CoDs have been poor in my eyes

Comment

I will get it and ill be in.

Comment

Originally posted by casey View Post
            I vowed never to buy a COD again, but I am interested in WW2 setting. Right now though I think come Autumn Star Wars and Destiny will be my multiplayer games. I still love Battlefield and Overwatch as well
            I vowed never to get another CoD too, I'm not so much interested in the WW2 ( nor WW1) setting, but I'm glad they listened to their community and went back to what made CoD great, with boots on the ground, 'shoot you in the face' action.

If the reviews come good, then I'll splash the cash.
            sigpic

Comment

Same as that Orbs.. think unless the reviews are clearly poor I will be all over this.

Comment

Comment

I aint enjoyed a CoD since MW2 but after the awesome Battlefield 1 I am in for this day 1 on XboxOne

Born Red, Always Red Liverbird upon my chest Y.N.W.A.

Dead Rising 2 OTR, Batman Arkham City, Kinect Sports 2, Battlefield 3, Silent Hill Downpour, LOTR War In The North, MW3, Saint's Row: The 3rd, Catherine,

Comment

Me too pal..

See you out there pal.

Comment

I'll be getting this on Xbox One.

Comment

I've pre-ordered it on Xbox

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Comment

Classy trailer that looking forward to this

Born Red, Always Red Liverbird upon my chest Y.N.W.A.

Dead Rising 2 OTR, Batman Arkham City, Kinect Sports 2, Battlefield 3, Silent Hill Downpour, LOTR War In The North, MW3, Saint's Row: The 3rd, Catherine,

Comment

I am all over this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X