Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forza Friday (FM6) 4th August 8:30 till late.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one Clive, used to love it when we was able to share the decals and designs so people could tweak.

Ill grab these pal.

Comment

Originally posted by MVG zapiy View Post
      Nice one Clive, used to love it when we was able to share the decals and designs so people could tweak.

Ill grab these pal.
      This might be returning in FM7, might be, not yet confirmed.
      SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

Originally posted by skyshadow5 View Post
        This might be returning in FM7, might be, not yet confirmed.
        lets hope so Clive

Comment

We can live in hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was pretty bad they took it out in the first place.. I mean I kinda felt its was missing from 5 because that was a launch title - and possibly rushed (a bit like both "next gen" consoles).
            Should have been back in 6 though.
            this is an old EA trick I believe.. take something out to restore it 2 sequels later and call it a new feature

Comment

They removed it originally because, according to them, it had been 'hacked' and people were getting hold of other peoples vinyls, liveries & tunes without being gifted them.
              My response was "well code your effin game better and it won't get 'hacked' will it" but I never got a reply, strange that?

From a perspective of someone who is involved in league racing, the absence of being able to gift is a real PITA; especially when you have to create a livery for all your team members and then share it and they then have to go and find it. Even worse is having to share a tune, and if you've made a shit hot tune for a certain car anyone who is around when you share it could grab your teams "winning" tune which is a real bummer for those clever dicks who can tune properly. You are also stuck with the tune brake settings which may be completely different to what you personally use as brake settings. Only other option is to all get in a chat lobby together and have the tuner read out all the upgrades and settings which for a modern game is kinda basic and backward now.
              My other main gripe is the inability to save the settings of a privately created lobby, and if there are multiple cars involved like say a Touring Car championship, you are going to want to set at least three different groups to account for AWD, FWD & RWD cars. Settings up a lobby can take a while and as you can't save it you have to do it every single time which must really piss off the race organisers.

These two things, gifting & saving lobby settings I want to see return.

Comment

Indeed. Since the XB1 is meant to be progress, a step forward etc etc... the games should be too.

Have the time trial leaderboards gone for this reason too ? (I dont even recall if they are there or not). There used to be all kinds of rubbish times posted on those too. And theres a real simple solution to that. Since they know the length of each track and the max speed of the fastest car... its a simple calculation to figure out the fastest possible time. (even that would be conservative because its impossible to drive around the whole track at max speed so..). It would still be better though.

I really hope GTS and PC2 are excellent because i will give turn 10 a kick up the ass ! (And also because its more choice of gamers !)

Comment

Are we all on this coming Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be mate

Comment

I expect I will too

Comment

I was on till 9:30 messing around but figured people were busy. No worries I want to creat a new thread for every event from now even if reoccurring.

Comment

Working...
                        X