Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza 7

Any Forza 7 racers here?

I was thinking of a night with mostly stock cars as I have nothing in the way of tunes etc?

Matt
    Click the sig to add me to your friends list!

Mmmm.. Forza

Comment

Yes I'd be interested if a good group and time can be found

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Comment

Cheers mate!

Matt
        Click the sig to add me to your friends list!

Comment

I would be in as well. Would need to be flexible on nights rather than a fixed one due to my stupid shift patterns and life in general.

Comment

Yeah Iím up for it depending on what night

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Definitely up for a Forza night.

Comment

Cool, this could be a goer??

Comment

Ive been on Forza 7 most of today, you guys still willing to give the a bash sometime?

Comment

Im up for some for sure

Comment

Well let's set a date and time then.

What's good for everyone? We used to run the Forza races on a Friday night from 9pm.

I've got decorating to do in the living room this week and my headset is packed away so next Friday would be good for me but what about everyone else?

Comment

Sorry to jump on the conversation with a slightly off topic question. But has anyone noticed the message centre being broke (x1) and have come across any fixes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Friday week works for me. I often play it Friday anyway so im quite happy to host something if theres people wanting to play !

What exactly are you seening wrong with the message centre - cant say ive noticed anything amiss with it but not had it on for a week or so.

Comment

Traded this in at the weekend for assassins creed origins.

enjoyed it at first but got bored. In terms of fun it doesnít compare to horizon 3 or dirt rally.

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone
                              Friday week works for me. I often play it Friday anyway so im quite happy to host something if theres people wanting to play !

What exactly are you seening wrong with the message centre - cant say ive noticed anything amiss with it but not had it on for a week or so.
                              No messages at all so no daily rewards or forza hub rewards. Worked once last week then not again since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X