No announcement yet.

Forza 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the daily rewards seemed to be ok for me last week although not sure i got them every day. There are still a few problems ive noticed, the achievement for racing rivals with no assists is still bugged for me and not counting and also had that xp level up noise constantly stuck on throughout everything until i quit out and restarted the game, pretty sure that was also a thing in f6.

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE
      the daily rewards seemed to be ok for me last week although not sure i got them every day. There are still a few problems ive noticed, the achievement for racing rivals with no assists is still bugged for me and not counting and also had that xp level up noise constantly stuck on throughout everything until i quit out and restarted the game, pretty sure that was also a thing in f6.
      Didnít have a prob with that achievement but must admit to doing it the cheap and easy way.

Had the stupid counter noise stay on a few times, really annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
        Did you have the gears set to Manual w/clutch ?
        Pretty sure you need it set to this to get that.

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post

Did you have the gears set to Manual w/clutch ?
          Pretty sure you need it set to this to get that.
          yeah sadly already use manual and clutch, only assists i use are braking line and normal steering but still nothing with them turned off, read on trueachievements that turning ghost off might help but still no joy. Have you got the achievement homer? if so do you remember what rival events you did it in? ive tried the division ones and also class s time attacks i think.
          Bowler just logged into F7 and messages seem to be knackered for me too, go into message and just get a black 'no messages' screen, not even any options to change tabs. Also noticed it took a while to show any new rivals in the section. There is a recent thread on the forza forums with people saying messages arent working, no mention of a fix but some have said they appeared after a few days with all the missed days rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE

yeah sadly already use manual and clutch, only assists i use are braking line and normal steering but still nothing with them turned off, read on trueachievements that turning ghost off might help but still no joy. Have you got the achievement homer? if so do you remember what rival events you did it in? ive tried the division ones and also class s time attacks i think.
            Bowler just logged into F7 and messages seem to be knackered for me too, go into message and just get a black 'no messages' screen, not even any options to change tabs. Also noticed it took a while to show any new rivals in the section. There is a recent thread on the forza forums with people saying messages arent working, no mention of a fix but some have said they appeared after a few days with all the missed days rewards.
            And even the speciality dealer didnít show up yesterday for me. Did wonder if they was going from one set of cars to another but when I did get into it it was a set that I have bought.

I canít remember what I did for that achievement just remember going around an oval and just beating the very slow lap then doing the same getting slightly quicker times to beat each time. I do have a vague memory of them not counting if you dirtied the lap (I think and this has just come to me so could have made it up)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How does Friday 14th sound to everyone

Comment

I am away with Amanda and my youngest for a couple of nights then mate..Bloody typical lol.

Comment

Working...
                X