This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Here is your place to say hello everyday and chat about anything.

Good morning everyone, it's snowman day ;D ;D ;D

Lots of lovely snow here on the south coast (and probably everywhere else too) ;D
    SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Yep, what a lovely cold morning to wake up to. Uni has been cancelled today so I have snowman-building pencilled in for about 11am (when I have bothered to get ready!) and a snowball fight just after lunch.

I feel today could be a good day ;D

Comment

Morning peeps! yep we have snow here in Northampton!, Think its going to snow heavy later!!. ;D

Comment

we have no snow :'(

Comment

Bummer stu; roads impassible & no public transport so no work today ;D Better get gaming soon then ;D

Comment

How is it that no matter how early you wake up to see the world covered in white, the first thing you see is a yellow patch outside your house.... must teach the kids to use the bathroom...

For the first time in ages the IOW has snow, which is great ;D except for those with zimmer frames (how aptly named those were this morning)
            Just waiting for some sofa's to be delivered and then the rest of the day will be dedicated to gaming ;D

[url=http://www.usersigs.com]

Comment

Morning brothers 8)

If I'm ignorant, thats the first I've heard of it!

Comment

Afternoon Fuzzysime go to see you around the site!. ;D

Comment

Evening all.
                  Had to go to work today instead of having a snow day, boo >
                  Oh well, looks like we might be getting another dose of the white stuff by the weekend ;D

Comment

It would seem that way.

I ended up having a second snow day today, apparently lectures don't happen when there's excess snow. To be honest I would rather have gone in, cabin fever has slowly been setting in today... Until I went and made another snowman. I now have a snow-family!

Too much time, so little to fill it with... I hope work wasn't too bad for you today man.

Comment

Work was alright, but it was appraisal day today aswell >
                      All good though ;D just got one hell of a busy 2009 to come, as well as having my hip replacement in a months time which is gonna keep me off work for a number of weeks! Busy times ahead :-\

Comment

Hang on Amti.... i'm a bit confused, I always thought lectures happened INDOORS

The whole island ground to a halt this morning, I of course went to work... and spent much of my morning pelting my colleagues with very large snowballs (careful now)

If this weather keeps up my dogs are going to be pulling a sled ;D

Comment

Evening all,

Another night shift starts (one more to go lol) and all is quiet. I suppose you lot are playing games??? lol

Comment

Still contemplating it, trying to get a bloody gnome to a rocket :-\ managed to squish 333 bugs though (always nice) last night ;D

Orange box - it has filled the void that RPG'S left

Comment

Had an update on Live tonight, was weird, when I first turned the X360 on it didn't sign me in to Live so i tried manually but that failed. I did the connection test and that failed. Then tried again to sign in and it wanted to do an update which failed first time but seemed to work second time. Once online I played CoD:WaW and instead of the mp lobby screen showing how many players (presumably in the world) were online, it just said 0 (zero), whereas one of the guys I was playing with had a figure of 70,000 ish which was also odd 'cos normally there's at least 200,000. I want to know what this update was and did it screw up Live?

Comment

Working...
                              X