Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titanfall NO BETA CODE NEEDED

By Larry Hryb, Xbox LIVE's Major Nelson

Later today, the teams will be opening up the Titanfall Beta to all Xbox One owners. That means no code will be necessary to download and play the beta. We are really excited to get a good test on all of our systems before launch and encourage you to join in.
    To download the beta, sign in to your Xbox One and head to the “New Game Demos” section of the Game Store and it will appear there. You can also say “Xbox Bing” then “Show me game demos”.
    Note: It may take some time until all Xbox One’s can see the demo in the store. Some members may see it before others. Until then just relax and rest assured everyone will see it soon.
    While you are waiting for it to appear on your console, here is some suggested reading to prepare you for battle:

Standby for Titanfall: Six Old FPS Habits You Need to Break to Succeed

Its good to hear that everyone will get to test the Beta as there is nothing worse than when all your friends got a code and it seems like your the only one not to get a key.

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

The beta is now running to Feb 19th 6pm PST.

Comment

Originally posted by rotekz, post: 216575
        The beta is now running to Feb 19th 6pm PST.
        woohoo, all the more time to play it.

Comment

Last night tonight! *sniff* :'( :20:

Comment

Every time I play this game it makes me glad I swapped the ps4 for the xbox one

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Comment

Still got till like 2am to finish off people :P

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X