Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doom [2016 version]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Doom [2016 version]

    i knew there was a reason to finally get a computer which can view videos in 1080p 60fps:



    so looking forward to this

    and the double-barrelled shot is back as well!

    plus some very nice gun soundfx, love the BFG right at the end of the video

    couldn't of wanted more really, roll on 2016
    Last edited by u1traviolet; 31-10-15, 21:49.
    “The thinker knows...”


  • #2
    single player gameplay:

    Last edited by u1traviolet; 31-10-15, 21:53.
    “The thinker knows...”

    Comment


    • #3
      This looks completely insane. A must have game if it really plays well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Agreed looks great but they need to increase the number of enemies on screen. Its far to ponderous for me ATM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WiggyDiggyPoo, post: 253398, member: 920
          Agreed looks great but they need to increase the number of enemies on screen. Its far to ponderous for me ATM.
          agreed, but, rightly or wrongly its never going to be as manic as killing floor 2 or shadow warrior
          “The thinker knows...”

          Comment


          • #6
            I want this game but I'm going to wait till it drops in price before picking it up, I can see being in the Xmas Sale

            Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by u1traviolet, post: 253401, member: 2910
              agreed, but, rightly or wrongly its never going to be as manic as killing floor 2 or shadow warrior
              Or Doom 1 or 2 it seems

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WiggyDiggyPoo, post: 253422, member: 920
                Or Doom 1 or 2 it seems
                have you played Doom 1 or 2 recently?
                “The thinker knows...”

                Comment


                • #9
                  Looking awesome but I agree there needs to be more onscreen enemies.
                  Might get this on my new pc


                  My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by u1traviolet, post: 253496, member: 2910
                    have you played Doom 1 or 2 recently?
                    Why?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by WiggyDiggyPoo, post: 253509, member: 920
                      Why?
                      i went through Doom 1, 2 and Final about 6 months ago and its not as crazy as i remember it, thats why i mentioned two very hectic new games
                      “The thinker knows...”

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DEADDOLL666, post: 253499, member: 375
                        Looking awesome but I agree there needs to be more on screen enemies.
                        Might get this on my new pc
                        i suppose only problem is the melee attacks and the chainsaw animations
                        “The thinker knows...”

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by u1traviolet, post: 253513, member: 2910
                          i went through Doom 1, 2 and Final about 6 months ago and its not as crazy as i remember it, thats why i mentioned two very hectic new games
                          I like the game, I do. But it seems to be over complicating the formula with fancy foot stomping and other crazy moves.

                          Gun. Shoot. Kill.

                          That's all I want from Doom.

                          Serious Sam IMO has done a better job at being Doom than Doom in recent years.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ooooooooohhhh Serious Sam! campaign co-op was so much fun :-)

                            played part 3 last year, although slightly rubbish, it was amazing fun
                            “The thinker knows...”

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by u1traviolet, post: 253521, member: 2910
                              ooooooooohhhh Serious Sam! campaign co-op was so much fun :-)

                              played part 3 last year, although slightly rubbish, it was amazing fun
                              That's exactly what I want from Doom! Just snooty shooty fun.

                              Ah I'll wait for the demo, looks good so far[emoji13]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X