Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COD: Zombies in Spaceland (Gamescom Trailer)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD: Zombies in Spaceland (Gamescom Trailer)

OMFG

This has just hit my wanted list now.

That's how to make a trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure is mate.

Comment

should of brought back Extinction Mode loved that sub-game
        “The thinker knows...”

Comment

So many memories this was my first online fps but sadly no amount of nostalgia will make me pay 70+ for the new COD, looks exactly the same in terms of gameplay and even graphics engine What did everyone make of the mutliplayer reveal the other day? in all honesty it put me off even more.

Comment

I always liked the idea of zombie mode - but in practice they always seem so convoluted and complicated.. What you do is:
            start here.. kill the first few waves, open this door, run past these 3 doors here, up there, along there into that room there open only this door here then go back to near where you started, open the other door and grab the thing. Then go back to the first door you opened follow the path, shoot the wotsit, run a little further press the switch back to start put the thing you go before into the howsyafather then go back again to the second area, open the 3rd door this time and wait for this other thing to appear. Shoot it until its nearly dead...

WTF !

should of brought back Extinction Mode loved that sub-game
            That was a sort of T-Hunt type mode IIRC right ? Yeah that would be pretty sweet. It seems to have been a long time since we had anything like that - other than the latest R6 THunt.. GRAW used to have one too - infact it had a load of coop shiz.. .was dandy cakes and should make a return.. maybe in wildlands...

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post

So many memories this was my first online fps but sadly no amount of nostalgia will make me pay 70+ for the new COD, looks exactly the same in terms of gameplay and even graphics engine What did everyone make of the mutliplayer reveal the other day? in all honesty it put me off even more.
              I can not wait. The music, the voices, the sound effects, the maps and the simplicity of the kill streaks [emoji106][emoji106]

Also can't wait to play the SP again too. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Comment

I deffo always felt that COD 4 was the best. As you said killstreaks were simple and direct. They seemed to get a bit carried away with them in the next - and the ones after are just insane. (Looks disapprovingly at the pointless nuke one)
                Also I always liked the first gun you got - the M16 best and so there was no real pain involved with doing yet another prestiege... Theres some decent stuff to unlock but the M16 was always my fallback gun anyway so..

I do think theres a risk here of rose tinted glasses though. I think its going to be fun.. but have concerns that will wear off real quick..

Comment

'50 thousand people used to live here, now its a ghost town' Im a bit unsure how its going to go, part of me thinks it will only be played for a few months before people move on and play the new COD just because its brand new, but the other part says it could do much better than the new one. I guess the younger kids will be moving on, none of those fancy kill streaks or new perks etc but sure everyone who played this first time round will be so happy to jump back on, plus lets face it they havent changed the core mechanics, just added some stupid super jump wall running jetpack rubbish that has ruined the flow the older cods had.

Comment

The only downer for me is that we know the rest if the maps will be released for "free" as part of the main game map packs. [emoji53]

Still, the Cod 4 and the zombies look amazing, so hopefully we'll worth the outlay [emoji106]

Comment

according to charlie intel the last 6 cod4 maps will be released in december so dont have to wait long and they are 'free' , but im wondering if they will be 'free' with paid for infinite warfare dlc as i just dont understand why they wouldnt include all maps at launch unless there was some kind of catch
                      I will be waiting till they release a standalone version ( sure they will do at some point ) as i have no interest in the new one and have a load of games coming out i would rather spend my money on. Will be the first COD i havent bought at launch.

Comment

Working...
                      X