X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil VII - Biohazard

Anyone interested or getting?
    Looking pretty good!!
    By all accounts, it's a return to the atmosphere and puzzle aspects of the original, with the added story of a mental family..
    Haven't pre-ordered or anything, think I'll be safe enough picking it up on pay day..!
    Was never a massive fan of Res Evil, I did enjoy the older versions, but never day one.
    Playing PT has put me in the form for this, as well as the PSVR option.

Playstation Forum Moderator

Yup. Got it preordered on PS4 so may dabble with a bit of VR play too (Though not sure I could play right thru in VR)

Comment

Got it on preorder and I cannot wait to play it in VR

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
        Yup. Got it preordered on PS4 so may dabble with a bit of VR play too (Though not sure I could play right thru in VR)
        I think I will..!
        I'm up for a good scare

Comment

Yep, have it pre ordered as well - well looking forward to it love RE games

Comment

Originally posted by Dj_Ade_76 View Post
            I think I will..!
            I'm up for a good scare
            Its not the scary factor that puts me off. Its a bit of the notion of playing for several hours with the VR on me heed. But more that when I played the demo it was good but the default controls I found weird. So I changed them to ones that made sense (and more what you would expect) and I have to say I felt a little nauseous by the end. Im thinking its cos of my control twiddling.

Comment

Know what ya mean, I'll be doing it in little sessions, like an hr, 2hrs max,

Comment

I pre-ordered it not sure if I will play it in VR as I didn't like the movement when looking side to side.

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Originally posted by DEADDOLL666 View Post
                  I pre-ordered it not sure if I will play it in VR as I didn't like the movement when looking side to side.
                  Go to settings - you can make it work as you would expect

Comment

I did that on the demo and it gave me motion sickness by putting it on smooth turning.

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Yeah - reckon thats why the controls are what they are by default.

Comment

its scoring very high on Open Critic at the mo:

http://opencritic.com/game/2886/resi...il-7-biohazard

Comment

Started it today, about an hr and half in on VR. On some parts I had to pause, remove headset, and just have a break, it has it's 'OH F--!!' moments for sure..
                          It is that intense.
                          All the more for being totally immersed, (Headset and Headphones)
                          Controls are a little unconventinal and when you turn to run away, (yes you will) from a particular conflict it can be disorientating when you use the traditional way of turning in an FPS. A swivel chair might help.. (I'm gonna try that) just remember not to get tangled in the cable,
                          I've never been more immersed in a game in my life. Peeking round corners, literally fearful to go into certain areas, (especially at the start) and just the experience that VR provides is just mental. Works amazingly well, and the movement options provided for it really add to the experience.
                          Last edited by Dj_Ade_76; 24-01-17, 18:24.

Comment

Originally posted by DEADDOLL666 View Post
                            I did that on the demo and it gave me motion sickness by putting it on smooth turning.
                            Yes, I tried that control.. I nearly boked

Comment

I have just put in 2 hours and it's nothing short of fantastic so far.

Very atmospheric and parts where you do literally jump out of your skin.

For me this is the kind of game the VR was made for

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

Working...
                              X