A blast from the Forza past

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A blast from the Forza past

Was checking out my old Twitter messages with Turn 10 and came across this old Forza Universe write up on the Forza Motorsport Rear View Mirror article, dated 29/05/2013!! I'm guessing there's only a few people who will remember Forza Universe on here now, check it out and also a link below which is on the write up to a Forza Universe Toyota MR2 Trophy race at Hockenheim; a real blast from the past this is haha

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/rvm_5_29_13

SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

That really is pal. Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MVG zapiy View Post
      That really is pal. Good times.
      Good times they were Jamie, community was thriving until the Xbox One arrived along with Forza 5 and fractured the community
      SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

Indeed it did pal. Not just on Forza but MVG in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont think it was just forza (although I thought 5 was pretty poor. 6 is way better but doesnt really offer a whole load over and above 4).
          Used to be that the xbox was the place to be for online gaming..
          when the XB1 and PS4 appeared it was like sony just looked at all the cool stuff on 360 and thought "lets just do that"...
          Then some loon at ms did the opposite for xb1.

Well ok not quite but not a million miles away. I also feel that XB1 was totally not ready at launch. PS4 was either but it was less not ready than XB (if that makes sense).

Just how I see it anyway.

Comment

the good old days, i do wish MVG was still active as it was, id be on here a lot more

Comment

That sounds like a chicken and egg scenario

Comment

Working...
              X