E3 thoughts.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 thoughts.

So what are your thoughts of this years event people?

I have to say I think Microsoft had the better showing. Not really sure what to think of some of the up coming games overall though!

Anyone really impressed with anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly think Sony showing was better than MS.
    Forza looks amazing though.

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

Nothing really. Everything looked lovely but nothing I'm excited about at all.

Must admit I think I'm turning in to a uv clone as I seem to prefer more of the Indy stuff lately. Well that's if I can ever got on one of the consoles as my wee one has discovered plants and bloody zombies.......1 & 2!

Comment

Xbox One X was the most significant thing this year I guess. Shite name but price not bad for what you get. Not sure its worth it if you already have an xbox I dont think. (Unless your desperate for 4k - I dont think even with the spec it has everything is going to run well @ 4k)
        Forza looked pretty - im sure Ill get it but I dunno... Other than looking priddy (and dynamic weather which fast becoming the norm for a racer) im curious to see what is gonna be different. Hopefully it will have some competition from sonys GT (Which I will probably also buy).
        I did find myself looking at most of the games thinking meh tho. Not that there was anything wrong with them - most looked pretty but there just seems to be mothing that isnt same old same old. (And that includes FM7 and GT)
        Maybe its just me though.
        Think possibly im the same way wrt to indies - they seem to try way harder than the big studios to break the mould. Like monty python when that works its great and when it doesnt it sucks. Course I guess they have to - hard to compete with big studios like Ubi and such that just throw money at products. Alas this might produce shiny but not necessarily better IMHO.
        Think the game im most looking forward to so far this year is Nex Machina - and thats out next week \o/. I see however housemarque have been busy and have yet another game coming out august too. Less my kinda game but I might pick it up anyway.

Comment

I think Nintendo were best and they didn't even have a proper showing

Comment

not seen much of it really, only the bits which have come into my email box or youtube sub box:

very interested in the XBox One X; nice price point

games which i've seen and spark interest [and have a release date]

Cuphead
            Matterfall
            Forza 7

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
              not seen much of it really, only the bits which have come into my email box or youtube sub box:

very interested in the XBox One X; nice price point

games which i've seen and spark interest [and have a release date]

Cuphead
              Matterfall
              Forza 7
              I'm done with serious forza, love arcade forza though. Unsurprisingly with you there is a couple of games I've never heard of, so off I go to check them out.

Comment

Saying that it's bloody late so will do that another time

Comment

I think it's been a pretty good e3 so far. Thought MS just shaded it for a change, with FM7, Ashen, Ori and Anthem particular highlights. XB1X looks a bit of a brute particularly knowing that it has 30% headroom on the GPU when running FM7 in 4K @ 60fps. Obviously the big battle from my point of view is FM7 v GTS but I think Project CARS 2 will win that battle! Looks almost as good as those two but with many more features than both put together. I loved the look of the new Metro and Nintendo had a strong showing with Odyssey throwing it's hat (pun intended) in the ring for GOTY alongside Zelda. Was excited to see the new Beyond Good & Evil from Ubi. Lots to look forward to.

Comment

almost forgot about the Wolfenstein sequel!

Comment

only caught bits of it but really impressed with xbox one x apart from the daft name! Not got a 4k tv yet though so not sure im buying one straight away unless i can get a decent tv in a sale.
                      Really like the look of the new Metro game, didnt know about it till it was shown. Will be buying wolfenstein 2, forza 7 and state of decay 2 for sure and have also pre-ordered the new COD, wasnt going to after the crap that was IW and the state of MWR but after seeing all the gameplay vids coming out im really looking forward to it.
                      Also excited to see Black Desert Online announced for xbox as it looks cracking and have wanted to give it a go since it came out on pc. Will be keeping an eye on that Vampyr, looks like it could either turn out decent like thief and the order or crap like murdered soul suspect and the sherlock games.

Comment

E3 was a damp squid for me overall, was hyped for Xbox one x just disappointed Microsoft still haven't shown any new exclusives from 1st party to light the years ahead. Would help people justify the purchase of the X. Agree with homer above 450 is a steal for the spec that it has. Apples homepod is 350 after all and it's just a talking speaker!

Fav games:
                        South Park - the trailers humour was ace
                        Materfall - resogun dudes
                        Cup head - release date yeh
                        Skull & Bones - loved the naval stuff in black flag more please.
                        The dark light - fuck me this looked amazing
                        Anthem - ^as above
                        Spider-Man - ^as above twice over
                        Days gone
                        Detroit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's an E3 thought, my mum is better at wipeout than Casey and she has chronic IBS.....

Comment

Xbox one x was the biggest highlight for me.
                            Theres a lot of games I'm looking forward to. Forza,cod,shadow of war.
                            Really looking forward to battlefront 2. They've really listened to what people wanted.

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

AAAAAAAAGH, WHY IS YOGHURT NIGHT SO DIFFICULT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X