Eurogamer was it worth it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurogamer was it worth it?

Due to circumstances I was unable to attend this year. So I'm wondering did I miss out? If it was anything like last year I suspect I did not miss too much but I'm interested to hear people's thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a big improvement from last year, Microsoft had there own section didn't have a lot of screens on the games they had on show so the queues where taking ages, but still they where giving you a chance to win bits for your Xbox, my mate won a Xbox One Controller, so that was good, Sony had loads on offer more screens but the VR section was poor, I had a slot booked for 2pm, when i got there they said i had to wait over an hour to get on it, so i had an argument with them, why give me a slot if i had to wait, not good, Nintendo section looked really good but i wasnt really interested in Nintendo,

There was loads more PC areas which was really good and brought more to the show, hardly any kids around there so was able to look at things a lot more,

The only negative thing I can say about this years EGX was the lack of stalls inside to buy merchandise, Last year they had loads but this year not as many so you was limited to buying different things, Amazon was useless you could only buy things that where in the catalog they had there, Bring back GAME lol

Im going next year probably for 2 days

Still think the shows at Earls Court where miles better

Comment

I'll definitely go next year. Needed to skip a year as I was really disappointed in what it offered last time.

Comment

Originally posted by MVG zapiy View Post
        I'll definitely go next year. Needed to skip a year as I was really disappointed in what it offered last time.

Well im not going next year now as ive just booked to go to Gamescom

Comment

No worries pal.

Comment

Working...
          X