Call Of Duty WW2 review roundup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried this again last night.
    "You should try war" said young homer #1.
    "Why says I" ?
    "Because theres less people camping - its much more fun. You will like it."

What a load of bollocks. It was worse if anything. (The boy has been disciplined )

Comment

Headquarters is still not fixed on the PS4 but I do find it a little pointless really, Just a rip off from Destiny and I donít see the point of a group of people standing about waving at each other.

I have been enjoying War but there are 2 really bad points about the mode,
      1 , There are just too many people that have no clue how to play objective based modes and if you end up on a team of these people then you might as well drop out of the game.

Was playing operation Neptune last night and the enemy destroyed 1 of the last guns and I watched 4 of the 6 players run to the destroyed gun ???.

2, Back to the snipers as they are overpowered and you end up playing against full teams of them.

On the map where you have to build the bridge last night and I put a smoke bomb on the bridge and 3 or 4 snipers using the endfield were just blind firing into the smoke, No skill what so ever and being a 1 shot kill you are screwed.

Anyway onwards and upwards as I want to prestige today.

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

Given up with this for a while until they sort it out, every time i come top in a lobby as soon as it finishes i get 'disconnected from server' error before it brings up the scoreboard and lose the stats from that match, doesnt add to my kd ratio or other stats and doesnt appear to count towards daily or weekly tasks, even worse is the amount of xp doesnt appear to be enough either. Dont really care too much about stats but when i do get the odd decent game i want it to count and at least get the right xp. One of the best cods in years but they completely fudge up the launch.

Comment

Pressed the button and gone prestige 1 this afternoon.

Seemed to take a lifetime to get through the 50ís.

Comment

managed to prestige yesterday but not sure i can be bothered to carry on right now, still way too many frustrating issues including the worst spawns known to man, the amount of times i keep getting spawned right infront of the person that just killed me is stupid, think ive had up to 5 deaths in a row before i had any chance to move and it seems to be happening in most games now.
            Still getting random lag and host migrations with the crappy servers and also still getting disconnected after games ive come top 2 in with no stats to show for it.
            First day or two i wouldnt mind some issues but its been almost 2 weeks and still no HQ's or dedicated servers, the few decent games ive really enjoyed and already spent more time than IW or MWR but right now its an unplayable mess for me.
            On a happier note i got my first abusive message yesterday, you know you're doing something right when you get a 'ur trash get gud' message, sad thing was this was during school hours so it cant have been a child, good old cod community!

Comment

My favourites are when I get the message in Portuguese as they think I am from Portugal or Brazil due to my PSN, Itís always fun to put the message into google translated and find out I am a son of a bitch in a different language.

Comment

Anyone still playing?
                Late adopter here

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Playstation Forum Moderator

Comment

I play still but Xbox for me

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Working...
                  X