Dark Souls remastered and coming to switch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Souls remastered and coming to switch

Just seen this on eurogamer, cracking news, really hope they bring out demons souls at some point too

UPDATE 2.35pm:
    Dark Souls Remastered has unsurprisingly just been confirmed for non-Nintendo Switch platforms as well.

It will arrive on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on the same day - 25th May. ORIGINAL STORY 2.00pm: FromSoftware's legendary Dark Souls will get a new lease of life on Nintendo Switch.

The much-rumoured re-release will arrive on 25th May, almost seven years after the game originally arrived on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

This new version has previously popped up in retailer listings (and for PlayStation 4 as well), so it's not a huge surprise to have it shown today.

That said, the confirmation of another another classic third-party title for the platform's library is certainly welcome.

Praise the sun! Great news. Although I have a Switch I'll probably get on the Xbox. Shame about Demon's as I've never played that one

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

I think demons would be a Sony exclusive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have both the switch and PS4 - will be getting on the PS4 seems wrong to play on anything else.

Also I have just got the plat on DS3 and this will give me 100% plats on all the soulbourne games ;o)

Comment

Working...
        X