Battlefield 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 5

Anybody looking forward to Battlefield 5?

https://youtu.be/UJH72Henr10

It looks immense, loads of customisation which is always a nice touch.

Comment

Really looking forward to it, downloaded the open beta but only played a couple of games so far because of destiny. Missed full auto weapons as we hardly got any for medic in bf1 plus i like the look of the customisation stuff too. Not sure if its just me but the snowy map feels really small for conquest compared to older games.

Comment

I'm going to sit this Battlefield out I think. Battlefield has gone abit stale for me in recent years. BF1 confirmed this. I still play BF4. So it'll be no BF5 for me. I'll see what Dice bring us next year. I done this with Fifa 18. And i'm buzzing for Fifa 19 now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited by sparkykay; 09-09-18, 18:55.

Comment

Be been playing the beta. Really canít wait for the full game

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Me, Im not !

Online BF always plays like a walking sim for me.

Comment

Yeah I had a play on it at my mates the other night, did not inspire me to get it sadly.

Comment

I enjoyed the beta. Not so different from B1. Might encourage more team work, hunting for health and ammo. Looks stunning. Wish I had an xbox one X! I see what people mean about walking stimulator. Nothing worse then running half way across the map only to get shot upon arriving at the flag! It will be interesting to see their Battle Royale mode. Call Of Dutys BR looks solid. However I'm not doing COD this year, don't hold me that though!

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by casey
                  I enjoyed the beta. Not so different from B1. Might encourage more team work, hunting for health and ammo. Looks stunning. Wish I had an xbox one X! I see what people mean about walking stimulator. Nothing worse then running half way across the map only to get shot upon arriving at the flag! It will be interesting to see their Battle Royale mode. Call Of Dutys BR looks solid. However I'm not doing COD this year, don't hold me that though!

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
                  Once you get your X you will try and get as many enhanced games as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought battlefield one and the short cut for all classes as was on offer (sorry just donít have time for all that grinding) + they have offered the season pass up for free. In effect got the lot for £13.

played a couple of games last night and really enjoyed it. Think I will stick with one and do a similar thing next year.

Not a tight thing but Iím only prepared to dish out the big bucks on something I know Iíll play a lot like fifa or horizon due to limited playtime as I want to stay married!!

casey - seriously get yourself an x as soon as you you are able. I have a bobby basic 4K tv and it looks amazing with the x with enhanced games. especially horizon 4 demo, was quite taken away. The kids saw me playing it yesterday and the reaction I got to how pretty it looks told itís own story. Now I want a bloody oled tv but I think the mrs would go all ĎJackie chaní on me if I did that.

Comment

I also have assassins creed origins. Not loaded that up yet but understand it is supposed to be a bit special. Have to be in the mood for assassins though, which does happen on occasion but not as often as the games probably deserve.

Comment

Will we get this right away with EA Access?

Comment

Originally posted by Nukeproof Mega View Post
                          Will we get this right away with EA Access?
                          think you only get early access to a trial and a small discount like 10% off the game but dont think they add new games to the vault unlike the game pass, pretty sure the bf1 trial was 10 hours which isnt too bad but not a member anymore so unsure if thats still the case.

Comment

Cheers for that.. I wasnít sure to be honest!

Comment

you can pick up the battlefield 5 deluxe edition for £48.99 instead of £79.99 on cdkeys at the moment ( just over £47 with a facebook like code ) , its a daily offer though so not sure when it ends, only xbox code though.

Comment

Working...
                              X