Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Multi platform thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Dead Redemption 2 Multi platform thread.

So whats everyone's thoughts?

I must say I am completely blown away with it.

Wasnt a fan of the first one.. So will maybe look at this when its cheap (or I start my rentals up again )

I know some folks wont get their head around that - but just seemed like a GTA with cowboys to me - well the first one..I liked GTA but if im honest, it probly wouldnt be in my top 5 games ever.

No online either.. not yet at least. I heard this was because R* said they wanted people to finish the single player first. Dont care for devs telling me what I should or shouldnt do TBH. (Course its likey a load of cobblers and its just not ready yet but...)

Comment

play a little bit of it and think its great

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
        Wasnt a fan of the first one.. So will maybe look at this when its cheap (or I start my rentals up again )

I know some folks wont get their head around that - but just seemed like a GTA with cowboys to me - well the first one..I liked GTA but if im honest, it probly wouldnt be in my top 5 games ever.

No online either.. not yet at least. I heard this was because R* said they wanted people to finish the single player first. Dont care for devs telling me what I should or shouldnt do TBH. (Course its likey a load of cobblers and its just not ready yet but...)
        I Know what you mean but I don't care as this is the best Single Player game I've ever played.

Comment

Only about half an hour in. Loving the visuals on the X, absolutely stunning.

Comment

Anyone know the reason why this is a tenner more expensive than other aaa games?

Looked at a few video reviews and it looks great if your into cowboy stuff
            ​​​​​​I much prefer Call of Juarez: Gunslinger if I was to play a cowboy game
            “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Because they can. Same logic as when acti announced COD was going to be 5 more than other titles. (Avoids rant about new cod having no single player, but costing the same )

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                Because they can. Same logic as when acti announced COD was going to be 5 more than other titles. (Avoids rant about new cod having no single player, but costing the same )
                They also put their DLC up a fiver for MW2 i think it was normally a tenner across the board for all games before that
                “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Its well worth the money though, considering I have paid 40 for some tosh in my time.

Comment

Working...
                  X