Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are we playing at the minute?

What are you currently playing?

I'm on New Game + on God of War and playing through Modern Warfare remastered (last month's PSN+ offering) enjoying it ok, but God of War is just awesome.

Also playing NFL19 with the lads, they ice hockey mad..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Playstation Forum Moderator

well, on PS4 i'm going through 'Dangerous Driving' the driving part is excellent, the rest is shit and a massively over priced one at that.
    i got a little while back 'X-Morph: Defense' which was very cheap [already have the game on XB] its a tower defense game mixed with twin-stick shooter elements and at the moment i'm trying to complete the co-op campaign by my self [2 controllers - 1 player]

on the XBox One i'm trying to play Zombie Driver HD [done by the same devs as X-Morph] where you play as a driver [who would of guessed] mowing down hundreds of zombies trying to do missions.
    also i got a little game called Velocity G which is a blatant F-Zero / wipEout clone which is mildly distracting

on the Switch i'm still playing Defense Grid 2 [tower defense] and Assault Android Cactus [twin-stick shooter]
    “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Looking forward to 'Cuphead' on switch, it must be close now, think it's out next week.

Comment

im really enjoying division 2 and f1 2018 at the moment, also recently bought Outward and cook, serve, delicious 2 which is great fun.
        Also hello again everyone, really glad to see people coming back here, and thanks zapiy for keeping it going, ive not been very active the last few years due to real life stuff but still not come across another forum thats been half as decent as mvg has been!

Comment

Not playing any one thing specifically. Bit of Borderlands 2. Spot of Dark Souls remastered. And lots of old retro stuff. (Arcade, Atari 2600 and PCEngine mostly)

Comment

Spider-Man
            Gran tourismo sport
            Overwatch
            Out Run (on the switch)
            P vs Z 2 (only because the boy keeps making me play it with him)

Also probably about to give Borderlands 2 a bash unless God of War tempts me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
              Spider-Man
              Gran tourismo sport
              Overwatch
              Out Run (on the switch)
              P vs Z 2 (only because the boy keeps making me play it with him)

Also probably about to give Borderlands 2 a bash unless God of War tempts me

Give GOW a go, it's absolutely astonishing. I'm playing it on a Pro on 4K telly. Believe the hype..

Comment

Will do

Comment

RDR2 is still my go to game, Borderlands will me next major pick up.

Comment

I've got a few things on the go at the moment...

Just got stuck in to The Division 2 - Much better than the original so far.

Also jumped back on to State of Decay 2 - I am a huge fan of the first game but this one took a couple of attempts to get in to.

I'm always jumping on Forza 7 for a few races and I've just popped Fable III back on to see how the One X enhancement is.

Comment

I played a bit of Div 2 - but solo its a bit samey. Wanted to like SoD 2 but was a little buggy at launch. I guess I should go back to it

Comment

Working...
                      X