Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are we playing, and is it any good?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are we playing, and is it any good?

In the same way we have a 'What movies have we watched recently?' thread, thought a 'What are we paying?' could be useful, to share opinions on games we are playing at any given time.

At the moment I am playing Fable 3. I absolutely loved Fable 2 and have to admit that my initial impression of Fable 3 wasn't as good, but I have now plugged about 20hrs into my current playthrough and have to say, I am loving it! I love the whole becoming King and leading Albion aspect of the story, which adds a new angle.

Mechanically Fable 3 uses the usual one button for one action setup (Magic, Melee and Long Ranged attacks), which works just as well as ever.

But as usual the strongest aspect of Fable 3 (for me at least) is the beauty of Albion itself, and the actual storyline, which I am now fully engrossed in!

At the moment I'm playing Mass Effect 2 on the PS3 and it is very good

Comment

assassins creed brotherhood

first impression werent 2 great but now got more in2 the game storyline its just as great as the 1st 2 but wiv more missions and the fact u can train ur own assassins

Comment

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Totally enthralling. Spent more time just driving round ibiza than doing the story races. The changing weather and day to night graphics are beautiful and mezmerising....on the PS3 anyway.

Comment

I picked Fable 3 finally and have been playing that. Really getting addicted to it!

Comment

Arkham Assylum, great game, but the fighting challenge to get rank 3 is solid!

Also playing Trials HD's new maps. Bloomin hard some of them to get even a silver!

Comment

had to give up playin trails hd cos i was on the brink of losing my sanity

Comment

Ashes cricket 2009, it's alright, just have a few games to work through atm,

Comment

Playing KZ2 (Killzone 2) at the moment. Really good, glad I bought it again so I can try and finish it before KZ3 comes out. Also playing LBP2 with my daughter, another great game by MM. Just finished the story levels, which I thought were a lot easier than the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by daddyduche, post: 57856
                    At the moment I'm playing Mass Effect 2 on the PS3 and it is very good
                    Starting to get bored with Mass Effect 2 now, have been playing it for over 30 hours and finding it a bit repetitive. Also keep getting lost and ending up in dead ends and have been stuck on the scenery a few times and needing to reload. Will hopefully finish it in time for the Killzone 3 release.

Comment

Test Drive Unlimited 2 and i have to say with the servers not working im not enjoying it as much i wanted to be

Comment

I finished Fable 3. Great game but disappointing ending.
                        It through me straight in to the final mission before I'd put enough money into the treasury to get the best ending as I'd planned. A bit of an anti-climax too.
                        Still loved it though!
                        Also good was that I paid 17 new and traded it for 15.
                        Now going to be dividing my time between Killzone 3, Bulletstorm, Meed for Speed Hot Pursuit and GT5.

Comment

I'm having a tidy up session, managed to eventually finish Blops SP lol. Can't say it was anything special.
                          Started playing Mass Effect 2 which I have had lying around for ages after I got it cheap from Ebay. I have to say it is superb!
                          Also need to get around to finishing BFBC2 SP at some point.
                          sigpic

Comment

Playing dragon age origins. Started it about a year ago but gotten back into it now 2 is due

Comment

Just finished Bulletstorm. Fantastic single player campaign!
                              Now to concentrate on Killzone 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X