Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are we playing, and is it any good?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A month? I still haven't completed a single game since PS copied M$ and started doing trophies. Mind you I do get easily distracted - LoL

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Comment

• currently doing Hard Reset Deluxe on xbox 1 on insane; so good to be getting back into this

trying to play STRAFE on PS4; its a hard game but at the moment with the framerate problems its makes it very hard / impossible; how this got past Q&A i don't know

Comment

• Playing CoD 2 & 3 They are Brilliant lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorillachops68 View Post
          Playing CoD 2 & 3 They are Brilliant lol

if your into those two games Medal Of Honor Airborne is backwards compatible on the XBox One and in the sale right now it's about 4.50 realy game not in any way as restricted as the COD games as you can go any where you want on the level straight away. You should give it a go

Comment

• Currently I'm enjoying the XBox Backwards Compatibility sale: Gatling Gears, Anomaly: Warzone Earth (I might get the sequel which is on PS4 after I finish this) and Medal of Honor Airborne. That's three good games for under a tenner. Also brought R-Type Dimensions for pennies but I couldn't play it as it was crazy hard and not in a good way

also got Shadow Warrior 2 at 12.05am today and it's a very very good game. Everyone who liked the first one should give it a go, and everyone who loves Doom (2016) should also give it a go also, as it's better

also got Polychromatic on Steam which is a great twin stick shooter
            Last edited by u1traviolet; 19-05-17, 12:53.

Comment

• Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
              if your into those two games Medal Of Honor Airborne is backwards compatible on the XBox One and in the sale right now it's about 4.50 realy game not in any way as restricted as the COD games as you can go any where you want on the level straight away. You should give it a go
              Will do fella, cheers. I spotted that at the same time as the old CoDs

Comment

Currently I'm enjoying the XBox Backwards Compatibility sale: Gatling Gears, Anomaly: Warzone Earth (I might get the sequel which is on PS4 after I finish this) and Medal of Honor Airborne. That's three good games for under a tenner. Also brought R-Type Dimensions for pennies but I couldn't play it as it was crazy hard and not in a good way

also got Shadow Warrior 2 at 12.05am today and it's a very very good game. Everyone who liked the first one should give it a go, and everyone who loves Doom (2016) should also give it a go also, as it's better

also got Polychromatic on Steam which is a great twin stick shooter
                Shadow warrior 2 also has a co-op mode I believe

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by casey View Post
                  Shadow warrior 2 also has a co-op mode I believe

And has a massive game save bug where it can wipe your progress out. Left it for a while till they sort it out, don't want it to taint a great game

just brought Grow Home on PSN for 2:49 better not be rubbish for that price :-)

also got Heavy Bullets on Steam for about 1:50

just finished Hard Reset Redux on insane difficulty today, that made up for the Shadow Warrior 2 shit show

Comment

And has a massive game save bug where it can wipe your progress out. Left it for a while till they sort it out, don't want it to taint a great game

just brought Grow Home on PSN for 2:49 better not be rubbish for that price :-)

also got Heavy Bullets on Steam for about 1:50

just finished Hard Reset Redux on insane difficulty today, that made up for the Shadow Warrior 2 shit show
                    What platform is the bug applicable to. I have it on Xbox

Comment

What platform is the bug applicable to. I have it on Xbox

its only on PS4 as far as I know, and being looked at by the devs with a patch coming soon

Comment

its only on PS4 as far as I know, and being looked at by the devs with a patch coming soon
                        Thats ok then!

Comment

Thats ok then!

i only lost a couple of levels (from level 29 to 27) and was able to re-do my progress a get it all back as at first I didn't notice at first it was only doing the third trial and I brought a gun before doing it and after it I didn't have it and the skill I learnt I didn't have and the mission before hand wasn't done as well. Re did it all again same thing, re did it all again in a different order: all ok. Lost a hour with it all don't ready want to repeat that or to have even more progress lost

Comment

i only lost a couple of levels (from level 29 to 27) and was able to re-do my progress a get it all back as at first I didn't notice at first it was only doing the third trial and I brought a gun before doing it and after it I didn't have it and the skill I learnt I didn't have and the mission before hand wasn't done as well. Re did it all again same thing, re did it all again in a different order: all ok. Lost a hour with it all don't ready want to repeat that or to have even more progress lost
                            You are a long way ahead of me. I'm only level 9, and just doing sides to level up a bit

Comment

You are a long way ahead of me. I'm only level 9, and just doing sides to level up a bit

i upgraded my karma card fully so you get more XP first off, im taking my time with the game like yourself and fully doing all the side missions and i'm only about 60% done i hope there is a 'new game +' mode like in Hard Reset so i can replay play it on harder difficulties with all my powers

Comment

• I'm playing the game on the default setting. Normal or whatever it is called. I expect you are playing on the hardest setting? Do you know how the co-op works? Does the difficulty scale? I'm planning on doing some of this with friends. I tried one side last night with 4 big boss types and 30 lesser demons and couldn't complete

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X