Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are we playing, and is it any good?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by casey View Post
    I'm playing the game on the default setting. Normal or whatever it is called. I expect you are playing on the hardest setting? Do you know how the co-op works? Does the difficulty scale? I'm planning on doing some of this with friends. I tried one side last night with 4 big boss types and 30 lesser demons and couldn't complete

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk
    yeah thats the first trial i think, i was stuck for a couple of goes on it as well. i realised i had all the fancie elemental upgrades on my weapons but i needed pretty instant kills so i swoped them out for the ice elemental upgrades with the chance to freeze [then shatter] enemies as well. plus theres a upgrade card for resisting enemy elemental damage which i upgraded as well, as theres quite a few toxic enemies on that level.
    lastly; i was at first trying to take them all on on one part of the level without jumping over to other parts of the rest of the map as i thought my crazy powerful double-barrel shotgun and LMG cold take them all on, well they where trapping me and i couldn't move as i was just swamped. so i ended up jumping / rushing around all of the level only taking out a couple at a time then being left with the big guys to take my time on.

i only play on normal difficulty on my first play through and if i love the game i play again on hard then on anything else above that, which is what i've done on Hard Reset Redux [by the same devs as Shadow Warrior] some people start on a hard setting but i like to get a feel for the game first before delving straight in

Comment

• Patch released! Woohoo :-)

just did did all the trials, then the centre one opens up. Haven't done that one yet as it's the first boss you encounter times two! :-)

Comment

• I won Rare Replay and a few other games for watching E3 in Mixer, good job a didn't buy it, as the only reason I wanted it was for Blast Corps which I hadn't played for years: when I did today I realised I was I was looking back at it with rose tinted glasses, it wasn't great
        think I spent more time deleting the 20+ gigs of games than actually playing them

Comment

• Nex Machina - bloody tough tho

Other than that ive went back to Ghost Recon wildlands didnt grab me at first but im hooked now and will be gunning for the plat

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mario 3D world, plants and zombies, escapists and load of other games I don't want to play as the bloody kids have taken over!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Im playing nex too.. so frustrating at times... but jsut one more try

Comment

• Im playing nex too.. so frustrating at times... but jsut one more try

I watched a video of someone playing on one of the harder difficulty. FFS !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                  Im playing nex too.. so frustrating at times... but jsut one more try

I watched a video of someone playing on one of the harder difficulty. FFS !!!
                  have you seen this one:

and don't forget after you do your Master run 'Hero' unlocks

Comment

• I suspect I wont ever unlock hero - Im not even convinced I will have the patience to finish Veteran never mind master
                    Maybe if completing the worlds on Veteran in single world mode I might - but otherwise its unlikely I think Dont think I ever finished resogun on the hard level either - patience was my enemy there too

A mode that works like Robotron would have been kinda cool - an extra life every <X> points kinda thing.
                    Im also hoping more stuff will eventually appear in arena (and weekly challenges etc too would all be cool)

Comment

• Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                      I suspect I wont ever unlock hero - Im not even convinced I will have the patience to finish Veteran never mind master
                      Maybe if completing the worlds on Veteran in single world mode I might - but otherwise its unlikely I think Dont think I ever finished resogun on the hard level either - patience was my enemy there too

A mode that works like Robotron would have been kinda cool - an extra life every <X> points kinda thing.
                      Im also hoping more stuff will eventually appear in arena (and weekly challenges etc too would all be cool)
                      yeah you get unlimited continues on novice 99 on experienced and i think 10 on veteran and 3 on master. so on experienced you could probaly just brute force a game finish if you want to.

Comment

• Im sure I read somewhere online coop is potentially coming too - that might be good if it works well enough

Comment

Working...
                        X