Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are we playing, and is it any good?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bowler View Post
    Started super luckys tale (game pass) and just didn’t get along with the camera as couldn’t see a way to rotate it
    That does look pretty cool! I don't have an Xbox though.

I finished Owlboy last night. End game really kicks in and is very enjoyable. The game isn't really that difficult but it has some very good music in certain areas.

Comment

• Currently playing a lot of MGS. I know theres a lot of hate because of the "OMG you have to buy a save slot" but that isn't a concern for me. I just wont buy one. Strikes me as no better or worse than EA selling you cheats. (And calling them time savers)
      But ive played a good few hours now and I dont see why I would even want to buy another save slot... (You also get coins in game which I think you can use to get a new save slot so... meh)

Comment

• Started playing Far cry 5, man that game is hard lol, I keep getting killed on side missions. I'll go silently to an advantage poit of a group of baddies, and a silent animal of of some kind be it a dog, bear or whatever else will be munching my leg, I shoot it then the baddies start shoting.

Comment

• I am currently playing Far Cry 5 and yes just like GBX PETE I am finding the game hard even on easy mode, it seems to me that easy mode is more like normal to hard mode that was on the previous Far Cry 3 and 4. The bad guys just seem to appear from nowhere. But I will persevere with the game and I am determined to finish it, but who knows when. I am also playing a lot of ROBLOX it's quite fun and addictive ask my 2 grand children they are never off it.

Comment

• Bad guys appearing from nowhere is one of the things I like least about games. Sadly Ubisoft seem to feel its important in so many games. Division, wildlands do it too.
            Kinda makes having silenced sniper rifles pointless because it will almost always just spawn some AI behind you.

Comment

Working...
            X