Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your next video game purchase?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is your next video game purchase?

    So what is everybody's next purchase going to be?

    Mine will probably be Red Faction: Armageddon next month!

  • #2
    I'll be living off DLC until Battlefield 3 and Batman arrive. I may have to have a look at LA Noire as Contract is tipping it as GOTY.

    Comment


    • #3
      Not a Gears or Assassins Creed fan mate?

      Comment


      • #4
        Gears of war 3 for me

        I'll also be getting F1 2011 and MW3


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          Not Really mate. I love my open World games and co-op shooters etc but I do get a bit frustrated with difficulty levels in some games. I find Gears to be too much like hard work at times. In 2 Years of playing Gears 1 I couldn't ever get the better of General Raam, even on easy. I am a very average gamer, even after 30 Years of gaming.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ye Olde Goat, post: 72763
            Not Really mate. I love my open World games and co-op shooters etc but I do get a bit frustrated with difficulty levels in some games. I find Gears to be too much like hard work at times. In 2 Years of playing Gears 1 I couldn't ever get the better of General Raam, even on easy. I am a very average gamer, even after 30 Years of gaming.
            I understand mate, that's no problem. What other games do you play?

            With regard to General Raam, shoot the Kryll until they move away and them pump Raam full of Lancer lead. On easy you will have to do that 3 times (maybe only twice) and he will die! Also remember to do this from behind the cover at the beginning of the train cart, as you will be protected from the Kryll by light!

            Comment


            • #7
              I think I will get Brink on PS3 next. Other than that I will be picking up the usual suspects. Lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Dungeon Siege 3 for me and waiting for LaNoire to drop in price.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The next game i will be getting new will be Gears 3, may purchase the odd pre-owned game if i can afford it

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    As a game hog I cant resist much, already on pre order are Alice - Madness Returns, Saints Row 3rd, Driver San Fran, Gears 3, Batman -Arkham City and obviously Cod MW3

                    Born Red, Always Red Liverbird upon my chest Y.N.W.A.

                    Dead Rising 2 OTR, Batman Arkham City, Kinect Sports 2, Battlefield 3, Silent Hill Downpour, LOTR War In The North, MW3, Saint's Row: The 3rd, Catherine,

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by C0NTRACT2KILLER, post: 72773
                      As a game hog I cant resist much, already on pre order are Alice - Madness Returns, Saints Row 3rd, Driver San Fran, Gears 3, Batman -Arkham City and obviously Cod MW3
                      I am shocked, truly shocked you didn't mention Red Faction: Armageddon (lol)!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        inFamous 2 for me....once I've completed the free original then I'll probably get round to buying L.A.Noire once I've cleared some of my back log of 19 unfinished (or not even started) games gathering dust on the shelf.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ye Olde Goat, post: 72760
                          I'll be living off DLC until Battlefield 3 and Batman arrive. I may have to have a look at LA Noire as Contract is tipping it as GOTY.
                          I really wouldn't go that far!

                          It's an alright game but it gets really repetitive quite quickly, it definately isn't deserving of all those 90+ scores it got.

                          On the topic, Gears 3 and Arkham City for me as they are both on my birthday pressie list.
                          Warning: This user may use sarcasm and cynicism in a way you are not accustomed to. You might suffer severe mental damage.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I would like portal 2 but waiting for price to drop to <20. Otherwise I'm going to try to avoid new games until the Autumn/Winter madness begins.
                            sigpic

                            Call me Chris or Doc

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Not planning on getting anything until Gears Of War 3 and F1 2011. i've got my love film list to keep me entertained in the meantime. Currently got Enslaved from them

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X