Elite dangerous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite dangerous

I have transferred my accoubt to pc from xbox to play as a wing with friends. And really enjoy the game.

Anyone else play it and want to do missions together as a wing. I am a hauler at the moment working towards asp explorer.

Steam name Sgt Sharkey

See you in space.

Punch it sulu!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Iím on it mate gimme a shout when ur on happy to do some missions and bounties

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought this during the Steam sales. It feels like a great game, although it does feel a little limited with always being stuck to your spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacedeck
        I bought this during the Steam sales. It feels like a great game, although it does feel a little limited with always being stuck to your spaceship.
        If you get the Horizon's dlc you can land on planets and leave your ship.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by casey View Post
          If you get the Horizon's dlc you can land on planets and leave your ship.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
          I already do have Horizon DLC I landed on a planet but that was it. I didn't know you can leave your ship though, will have to look into that.
          I really hope we get some planets we can land on with life (water, trees, grass etc).

Comment

Originally posted by Spacedeck

I already do have Horizon DLC I landed on a planet but that was it. I didn't know you can leave your ship though, will have to look into that.
            I really hope we get some planets we can land on with life (water, trees, grass etc).
            You need vehicle hangers on you ship that house the ground vehicles. Saying that the one time I landed and went out couldnít figure out what I was looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X