This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS Exclusive Games you won't have seen

There are quite a few PS4 exclusive games coming but due to the western Media, you probably never heard of them. They are easy to pick up though on amazon you just need to know where to look.

Here's a few coming up

If you see my other thread i put up yesterday you'll already know about the first one released tomorrow.

One Piece Pirate Warrior 3!

Product Blurb
    • RE-EXPERIENCE THE ORIGINAL STORY! From the departure from Fuschia Village to latest episodes of Dressrosa .
    • NUMBER OF POPULAR CHARACTERS WEAVING THE STORIES GREATLY INCREASED! Now including Sabo, Doflamingo Donquixote, Fujitora, and many more!
    • THE EXPERTISE OF KOEI TECMO GAMES and BANDAI NAMCO GAMES: PIRATE WARRIORS Series is a reference in the Action Musou genre.
    • MORE ACTION THAN EVER WITH THE PS4: ONE PIECE is now on PlayStation®4 and takes advantage of the astounding power provided to offer more enemies and more fast paced action than ever.
    • FOR THE 1ST TIME, ONE PIECE IS ON STEAM!: The Straw Hat Crew explore a new territory with a PC release on STEAM.

Last edited by BB; 27-08-15, 13:10.

Next up - Grand Ages - Medieval Release Date 25/9/15

Product Blurb

• Explore a gigantic game world of over 30 million square kilometres, plot strategically where to found important cities and defend your kingdom against foreign powers
    • Raise an army and fight your opponents with knights, archers and cavalry
    • Produce and trade 20 different goods to meet the demands of your citizens and soldiers: such as coal, fruits and pottery
    • Research and utilise 50 major technological advancement of the Middle Ages: including the three-field crop rotation, the low warp loom or the longbow
    • Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, droughts, earthquakes… or even the Black Death
    • Challenging Multiplayer Mode for up to 8 players via network and online

Last edited by BB; 27-08-15, 13:09.

Comment

Same sort of game, Nobunaga's Ambition Release Date 4/9/15

Product Blurb

This title, centring around creating a realistic, dynamic, and dramatic playing experience, requires a high level of concentration and skill as players will need to master three key verticals in order to become a well-rounded ruler and successfully beat the game: Creation, Diplomacy and War. In 'Creation' they are called to build up their clan's standing, deal with everyday issues like building farms & roads, growing the economy, entering trade agreements with neighbouring fiefs etc. 'Diplomacy' is a playground for cultivating diplomatic relationships, employing spies, creating alliances, gaining the loyalty of subordinate officers and growing in strength via marriage, oaths of fealty and treaties. Finally to succeed in 'War' players must train troops, level up officers according to the clan's needs, fortify defences, strategically position armies and attack (or defend) to further their goals and grow their dominion.

Last edited by BB; 27-08-15, 13:11.

Comment

Got this on Pre Order! Can't WAIT for this one

Samurai Warriors 4 - II - Release date 2/10/15
        Product Blurb

Samurai Warriors 4-II is a hero-focused saga. Unlike the previous Samurai Warriors games that focused on delivering their narrative by exploring the various regions of feudal Japan, this title casts a spotlight on the characters themselves and tells their stories through 13 exciting new chapters. These chapters revolve around nine characters introduced in Samurai Warriors 4, three fan-favourites from previous titles and a brand new addition to the samurai roster. The game will feature many new and improved features as the battle, action and character development systems have been revamped. It also introduces a highly challenging and richly rewarding mode called: the Endless Castle. Players can choose to enter and struggle to survive for as long as possible, or to play against the clock and see how far they can get up the castle's increasingly difficult levels!

Last edited by BB; 27-08-15, 13:12.

Comment

Tales of Zestina - Release date 16/10/2015

Product blurb -
          • Diversified and huge! You’ll discover vast environments throughout your adventure with the help of Seraphim.
          • Advanced Battle System! Fusions between Sorey and seraphim bring about new strengths and incredible Artes. Plus there’s no more need for loading screens or transition as the battle scenes are now seamlessly integrated into the environments.
          • Medieval Fantasy World! Tumble head first into Sorey's epic journey across beautiful landscapes with a companionable cast of character and beautiful animations realized by the famous animation studio, ufotable.

Comment

And released tomorrow, Lots of girls with bit tits in bikini's ....... er i mean and ahem... i've pre ordered this. Looks like Bayonetta to me

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (PS4)

Product Blurb
            • Zombie-Slaying Action has Never Looked So Good
            • Four Lovely Ladies, Four Unique Playing Styles
            • Tons of Customization and Replay Options
            • A Suave, Stylish Soundtrack Supported by Dual-Language Voice-Acting

Last edited by BB; 27-08-15, 12:58.

Comment

And not forgetting the PS Vita -

SWORD Art online - Lost Song release date 5/10/15

Comment

https://youtu.be/MpdDOqMXB3Q

Deception 4 Nightmare Princess. I picked this up on sale this week!

Comment

Pete these is a blinding thread.. Deserves a sticky and us keeping it updated.

Comment

Fantastic idea of a thread

PSN > welshtony , 360 > MVG welshtony , Steam > welshtony

Skype > MVGwelshtony , YouTube > welshtony11 , Twitch > welshtony1

Website > Kepler Gaming , Teamspeak > ts.keplergaming.com

Comment

cheers guys. The PS exclusives are there, you just have to dig around the japanese games to find them

plus the 3 on this thread that i'm getting i can let you know if they are any good. I should have

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (PS4) today
                      Pirate One piece Tuesday
                      Samurai W 4 2 - on that release date too

Comment

Out Now - I've got this one and only played 30 minutes but REALLY enjoying this. It's being touted as the best sci fi story in a LONG time

For the PS3 and PS Vita

Product blurb

• Experience a twisting narrative where user interaction alters the course of the future.
                        • Forge lasting emotional bonds with the cast of original and hugely memorably characters,
                        • Observe an enhanced visual presentation of the unique and masterful art style.
                        • Become immersed in the world of Steins;Gate, only fleetingly touched upon in the anime adaptation.

Steins Gate

Comment

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and The Blight Below (PS4)

• Overpower Hundreds of Monsters - Swing into action against seemingly impossible odds and become the hero of the battlefield. Cleave through relentless swarms of monsters and fight against gigantic foes in an epic clash of good versus evil.
                          • • Fight Alongside Legendary Characters - Players can embark on a journey with some of the most beloved characters of the DRAGON QUEST series - all voiced - to form their own party of four and stride into battle. From the sultry Maya of DRAGON QUEST IV fame to Yangus, the thief with a heart of gold from DRAGON QUEST VIII, the player's party will always be full of character.
                          • • Strategy-Oriented Battles - Players can level up each character and upgrade their unique spells and abilities. Swapping between characters strategically and unleashing the right skill at the right time will help players survive the toughest battles.
                          • • Collect Monster Medals to Turn the Tide - Gather monster medals from defeated foes to bring them back to the battlefield as allies or to take advantage of their special skills. Up to 24 monsters can fight by the player's side at any one time.
                          • • Legendary Trio of Creators - The title comes to life in beautiful high-definition graphics on the PlayStation4 system with a host of distinctive characters and monsters designed by world-renowned artist Akira Toriyama. Both Yuji Horii, director and creator of DRAGON QUEST, and Koichi Sugiyama, the composer closely tied to the series since its first installment and creator of countless memorable musical masterpieces, are working on this full-scale action RPG.

Note some god awful music with this video! LOL

Comment

Got and played 30 minutes of each of these now and here's a quick thought on both

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos

Very much like DMC games, but BIG tits, girls, bat shit crazy stuff, very colourful, works superbly, LOVE IT

One Piece Pirate Warrior 3

Very much like Samurai Warriors, but crazy visuals, bat shit crazy stuff, very colourful, works superbly, LOVE IT

Comment

Spent much more time with Onechanbara Z2: Chaos now, and it's not bad but not the best game i've played. Graphics are very last generation, but it all runs very smoothly. Bit worrying is that i'm already at chapter 9, and looks like it's only got 20 in total! yikes!

Still a lot of fun though, completely bonkers, great boss fights. I paid £30 for this and reasonably happy.

Just got my first perfect score on another PS exclusive game that's been out for while but AMAZINGLY addictive! Got it last week and already put 22 hours into it

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd!
                              Got my perfect score on this song

Comment

Working...
                              X