Alienation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alienation

Anyone picked this up.. Thinking it could be a PS4 game night???

I did. Its hard work on your own !!

Comment

i'm finding it a little boring at the moment, maybe the later levels might get better

Comment

Caved and bought this. I love it so far. Think it's default position is to allow randoms to drop in and out. Ended up doing about 5 missions with others this afternoon. Worked very well as I think it would get quite tough by yourself. The only way to communicate is similar to Rocket League where you can use dpad to issue default instructions. It all gets quite hectic on screen but love the explosions etc. Similar to Resogun. Think this will be a sleeper hit this year

Comment

I'm loving this much more now, finished world one and onto world two with Tank, although I've started a new campaign using the Bio-guy and seem to like it much more

Comment

This game is awesome im only about level 15 with my sabatour but its defo a great game night title. Whens everyone about for a play?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

i'm on weird times, but, if i see your on i'll try and pop in, i think i'm only about 15 as well

Comment

saw that Homer was in a game and created a new character [this time the Saboteur] so i could join him and had a few games together, such a good game co-op, although if your playing with more than that it can get crazy sometimes with all the effects going off

Comment

some hardcore gameplay from a player I follow on twitch:

https://www.twitch.tv/dent4face/v/64698352

Comment

I had just made that char too - decided to try a different one to see how it went. Quite like the tank !

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                      I had just made that char too - decided to try a different one to see how it went. Quite like the tank !
                      i found the tank's primary weapon range wasn't realy to my liking

hope your on tonight :-)

Comment

May Patch Changelog

Want to discuss the patch? Join our forums!

MAJOR FIXES

• [*=left]Fixed the player sometimes going through walls after teleporting
                          [*=left]Players no longer die if they fall off the mission area but rather get teleported to host or checkpoint restart
                          [*=left]Players can no longer join/invade games that they shouldn’t be able to get in because of the visibility or invasion settings
                          [*=left]Non-host squad members no longer spam the server with invalid messages while playing invite-only missions
                          [*=left]Alien cores won’t fly outside the level anymore

MINOR FIXES

• [*=left]Bug enemy is now easier to hit at
                          [*=left]Flamethrower hit detection improved to take account the alien size
                          [*=left]Purchasing PS Plus membership while the game is running will now be instantly recognized by the game when trying to access a feature requiring PS Plus instead of a wait time up to 20 seconds
                          [*=left]Fixed an issue with clients not being able to rejoin ongoing game if host loses network connection midgame
                          [*=left]Performance improvement to Artillery strike that has the splash upgraded
                          [*=left]General performance improvements
                          [*=left]Trophy obtaining bugs that were fixed

NEW FEATURES

• [*=left]Antti’s memorial area added to fort Itaipu
                          [*=left]Respawn beacon activation now creates shield around the beacon and the previously activated respawn beacon explodes
                          [*=left]Possibility to create a squad from battles menu screen prior to entering a mission
                          [*=left]Extra statistics shown in character and bestiary menu screens
                          [*=left]Support for Japanese, Chinese and Korean languages
                          [*=left]Cores can be removed from weapons

TWEAKS

• [*=left]Mothership enemy level no longer scales with player level in World State 1. The enemy level will be locked to the level player was on when he first entered the Mothership
                          [*=left]Font tweaks mainly for the asian fonts. This might cause layout changes in some places
                          [*=left]Revolver has new particle effects
                          [*=left]Mothership enemies in World State are now 2 levels weaker

Comment

just 'finished' this a couple of days ago the last trophy for me was get to level 30 in hardcore mode [one life] if you die your game-save get deleted! some of the most intense gameplay ive have ever experienced in a game, as your tactics completely change.

the most satisfying trophy i have ever got so far

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
                            just 'finished' this a couple of days ago the last trophy for me was get to level 30 in hardcore mode [one life] if you die your game-save get deleted! some of the most intense gameplay ive have ever experienced in a game, as your tactics completely change.

the most satisfying trophy i have ever got so far
                            Well done sir!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

And it's one of next months ps plus games!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X