Wipeout Omega Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
    No chance Bitch Fuck, I will end you on this game. I'm so good the developers are preparing new tracks just now to challenge me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feck off. Sony are so impressed with my abilities they are reopening the studio in my home town Liverpool, with me as CEO, lead designer, quality control. My first job will be to stop anyone playing with a gamertag alluding to an overrated manc. Indie band who released one average at best album!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by casey View Post
      Feck off. Sony are so impressed with my abilities they are reopening the studio in my home town Liverpool, with me as CEO, lead designer, quality control. My first job will be to stop anyone playing with a gamertag alluding to an overrated manc. Indie band who released one average at best album!

Oooooo, you speak evil with two tongues!

Ok CEO, so I take it we can expect the next load of dlc to involve flying a carrot around the local farmers market. I can't bloody wait!!!!!!!

Comment

Oooooo, you speak evil with two tongues!

Ok CEO, so I take it we can expect the next load of dlc to involve flying a carrot around the local farmers market. I can't bloody wait!!!!!!!

Ha. Just between you and me I would probably do better with the carrot!

Comment

Ha. Just between you and me I would probably do better with the carrot!

Yeah I'm really shit at it. I mean really shit. It's quite impressive in a way just how bad I am.

Comment

Yeah I'm really shit at it. I mean really shit. It's quite impressive in a way just how bad I am.

Yep if there was some sort of MVG competition for shit Wipeout players I would like win. I reckon I need to go old skool and go out clubbing,pop a few pills, then come home, and try. Trip to the all night garage optional

Comment

You haven't got a hope of getting anywhere near my times. I think I'm getting close to being one of the best players in the world, or this thread or something 

i'll have to check your times out when i'm next on then :-)

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
                i'll have to check your times out when i'm next on then :-)
                Well ahem I wouldn't do that! I'm just working my way through. I've only really had one attempt on each track so far. You've beaten me on everything. Well apart from maybe one or two😉. I'll look out for your times and try and beat you, however you is hardcore!

Last edited by casey; 17-06-17, 23:30.

Comment

Well ahem I wouldn't do that! I'm just working my way through. I've only really had one attempt on each track so far. You've beaten me on everything. Well apart from maybe one or two. I'll look out for your times and try and beat you, however you is hardcore!

well, i've only played the tracks once as well, and, if theres a bad time it normally means i've been blown up or come off the track :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is one trophy which if you happen to get it, it means your effectively cheating. its the one where you have 'pilot assist' and win a race, this is like having 'stability assist' on in Forza

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
                    well, i've only played the tracks once as well, and, if theres a bad time it normally means i've been blown up or come off the track :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is one trophy which if you happen to get it, it means your effectively cheating. its the one where you have 'pilot assist' and win a race, this is like having 'stability assist' on in Forza
                    I've seen that trophy and I haven't used pilot assist yet.

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't see me getting many trophies on this game at all. Winning ten multiplayer games will be impossible for me unless you can do this with friends

Comment

I can't see me getting many trophies on this game at all. Winning ten multiplayer games will be impossible for me unless you can do this with friends

I played this for an hour earlier and got all the trophies....

Comment

I've completely given up on the trophy side of things, I don't want to spoil a good game

Comment

I never have bothered with that or achievements. I don't quite get it. The only way that could possibly appeal
                            Is to a game you love a lot, to be able to play it through again with a different perspective.

Comment

I never have bothered with that or achievements. I don't quite get it. The only way that could possibly appeal
                              Is to a game you love a lot, to be able to play it through again with a different perspective.

I'm inclined to agree. I sort of admire people who can complete a game on insane or whatever. However for me it's tedious. Collectables likewise. Eg knocking down billboards in Need for Speed. Boring! That said there was a cheev I think for finding playboy pics in mafia 2. [emoji12]

Comment

I was never really fussed about cheevs myself.. Though I can see the attaction for some. I mean if you can get a few hours entertainment out of a game.. but as has been mentioned already, if its just "find these 100 green pixels in the world" then bollocks to that

Comment

Working...
                                X