No announcement yet.

Wipeout Omega Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i finished the Meltdown stages today; as i use Assegai i was having a hard time keeping up with the rest of the pack in most of the races plus my low shield meant instead of firing my weapons i was using them to keep my shield up as i was crashing into the barrier a lot

Comment

and... just finished the Aftermath stages in the Fury campaign; went with Harimau this time and had a better run although the shield is just as low as Assegai its got a little bit more speed and the lower thrust didn't seem to matter really.

heres me trying to finish first on stage 8 of the Athermath
      tournament:

Comment

Not as good as game collections finished offer but simply games have it for 22.85 here.

Comment

19.84 on base.com. Not sure if I have used them before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post

Shopto is a whole 11 pence more.

I have actually used both of these sites before. Shopto is better as u can use Paypal

Comment

Wipeout Omega Collection

So to conclude, ignore Oli as he is clearly making 3 commission from Simply games for each sale he introduces to them.....

Comment

So to conclude, ignore Oli as he is clearly making 3 commission from Simply games for each sale he introduces to them.....

Figured me out man, damn [emoji6] gotta make a living somehow and think of what 3quid can get you these days, a couple of curly wurlys and at least a Freddo or two!

Comment

base.com is a great little british website, which i try and by all my new stuff from

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
                    Not as good as game collections finished offer but simply games have it for 22.85 here.
                    and you still haven't brought it yet? and you STILL haven't brought it yet?! :-)

i wonder how this game compairs with microsoft solitaire collection? which you HAVE been playing.

or, i could say, how does John Wick 2 compare to eastenders?

wake up man and smell the coffee :-)

thing of this as a slap and a vigorous shake

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
                      and you still haven't brought it yet? and you STILL haven't brought it yet?! :-)

i wonder how this game compairs with microsoft solitaire collection? which you HAVE been playing.

or, i could say, how does John Wick 2 compare to eastenders?

wake up man and smell the coffee :-)

thing of this as a slap and a vigorous shake
                      You can mock me but not the great solitaire, its like the nickleback of gaming, no one ever admits to liking them but millions of people do
                      One day i might pick it up but i wasnt the best at it first time round and i doubt ive become any better now. Plus its on Ps4 and im seeing how much dust can build up on the thing till i cant see it anymore It is on my game rental list so thats kind of a compromise?

Comment

Couldn't resist picked this up again in the sale, well worth 20 notes.

Comment

This game is a must buy for those who don't have it.

Comment

Working...
                          X