X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nex Machina [gameplay]

from the Resogun devs:

looks fun

Also worth mentioning that Eugene Jarvis has a hand in this too. (Thats the guy responsibly for Robotron, Defender etc)

I would preorder this now if I could

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
      Also worth mentioning that Eugene Jarvis has a hand in this too. (Thats the guy responsibly for Robotron, Defender etc)

I would preorder this now if I could
      I was going to put that, but, I couldn't find anything recent he's done which is good. but it will be interesting to see what new things he brings to the table

Comment

Doesnt matter. He did Robotron. (And unlike certain other "heroes" of the video game industry hasnt been doing tempest clones ever since)

Comment

Doesnt matter. He did Robotron. (And unlike certain other "heroes" of the video game industry hasnt been doing tempest clones ever since)
          I see no problem with more Tempest games, as they keep getting better and better

Comment

But they didnt. Im not a big Tempest fan. But it just seems as if thats all JM seems to want to do these days. Tempest type games that are better when your stoned. And then griping because they dont sell.

He did some interesting and refreshing stuff back in the day. Some of it great and some crap. But ive need seen anything of his creativity in ages.

Comment

23rd of may release date

Comment

also for PC as well:

the new footage looks epic
                Last edited by u1traviolet; 14-03-17, 12:39.

Comment

And you can preorder it \o/

Comment

And you can preorder it \o/
                    if it's like Alienation the reviews will be out before it's released so you can see if it's your kind of thing and still preorder it and get the discount

Comment

As long as Eugene has his finger in the design pie im in ! I dont need no steenking review

Comment

Looks like the release date has been pushed back to 20th of June because I'm sure it did say on PSN the 22nd of May as I made a note in my calendar about it.
                        not over joyed with that, but, least I'll be able to finish a few more games before hand

Comment

It did yes. Though I gather that was a trap !

It played like it could be released now. But based on how well i played im sure they (housemarque) know what they are doing.

Comment

It did yes. Though I gather that was a trap !

It played like it could be released now. But based on how well i played im sure they (housemarque) know what they are doing.
                            From what I've been reading on Discord even the 'new' date might not be correct.

good job Shadow Warrior 2 is out on friday
                            Last edited by u1traviolet; 19-05-17, 21:53.

Comment

20th it is !!
                              https://www.facebook.com/Housemarque...55130731446211

Comment

Working...
                              X