Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nex Machina [gameplay]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nex Machina [gameplay]

    from the Resogun devs:



    looks fun

  • #2
    Also worth mentioning that Eugene Jarvis has a hand in this too. (Thats the guy responsibly for Robotron, Defender etc)

    I would preorder this now if I could

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by homerramone View Post
      Also worth mentioning that Eugene Jarvis has a hand in this too. (Thats the guy responsibly for Robotron, Defender etc)

      I would preorder this now if I could
      I was going to put that, but, I couldn't find anything recent he's done which is good. but it will be interesting to see what new things he brings to the table

      Comment


      • #4
        Doesnt matter. He did Robotron. (And unlike certain other "heroes" of the video game industry hasnt been doing tempest clones ever since)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by homerramone View Post
          Doesnt matter. He did Robotron. (And unlike certain other "heroes" of the video game industry hasnt been doing tempest clones ever since)
          I see no problem with more Tempest games, as they keep getting better and better

          Comment


          • #6
            But they didnt. Im not a big Tempest fan. But it just seems as if thats all JM seems to want to do these days. Tempest type games that are better when your stoned. And then griping because they dont sell.

            He did some interesting and refreshing stuff back in the day. Some of it great and some crap. But ive need seen anything of his creativity in ages.

            Comment


            • #7
              23rd of may release date

              Comment


              • #8
                also for PC as well:



                the new footage looks epic
                Last edited by u1traviolet; 14-03-17, 12:39.

                Comment


                • #9
                  And you can preorder it \o/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                    And you can preorder it \o/
                    if it's like Alienation the reviews will be out before it's released so you can see if it's your kind of thing and still preorder it and get the discount

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      As long as Eugene has his finger in the design pie im in ! I dont need no steenking review

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Looks like the release date has been pushed back to 20th of June because I'm sure it did say on PSN the 22nd of May as I made a note in my calendar about it.
                        not over joyed with that, but, least I'll be able to finish a few more games before hand

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It did yes. Though I gather that was a trap !

                          It played like it could be released now. But based on how well i played im sure they (housemarque) know what they are doing.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                            It did yes. Though I gather that was a trap !

                            It played like it could be released now. But based on how well i played im sure they (housemarque) know what they are doing.
                            From what I've been reading on Discord even the 'new' date might not be correct.

                            good job Shadow Warrior 2 is out on friday
                            Last edited by u1traviolet; 19-05-17, 21:53.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              20th it is !!
                              https://www.facebook.com/Housemarque...55130731446211

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X