Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darius Burst Chronicle Savours now 14.99!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casey View Post
    More indie games? I know a farming game that may be right up your street!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    to steal a line from the god that is Cartman, I hate you Casey, I hate you......

����

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
      Just can't help thinking it looks a bit shit. Think they were having a laugh with 50 notes, 5 maybe.

and that music is fucking haunting, will take that shit to the grave with me!
      I agree with you about the 50 notes thing. Most of the critics when it came out also agreed. I think given the content the current price is about right! Don't diss the soundtrack, it's boss!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with you about the 50 notes thing. Most of the critics when it came out also agreed. I think given the content the current price is about right! Don't diss the soundtrack, it's boss!

If you could classify a type of music as being a tad rapey, the music from this game is just that....

Comment

Just can't help thinking it looks a bit shit. Think they were having a laugh with 50 notes, 5 maybe.

and that music is fucking haunting, will take that shit to the grave with me!
          you can turn the music off.

Killzone Shadow Fall looks amazing even by todays standards, how does the singleplayer game play? its boring and crap, a very dull game.
          the graphics in Dead Effect 2 [PS4 / XB1] are very last-gen, how does the game play? its amazingly fun and rich in content.

i personally would rather play a game which plays well and looks OK than the other way around
          “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
            you can turn the music off.

Killzone Shadow Fall looks amazing even by todays standards, how does the singleplayer game play? its boring and crap, a very dull game.
            the graphics in Dead Effect 2 [PS4 / XB1] are very last-gen, how does the game play? its amazingly fun and rich in content.

i personally would rather play a game which plays well and looks OK than the other way around
            Yep. Killzone I couldn't finish. It was boring. No soul. Most of the Halo's I like.

Comment

If you could classify a type of music as being a tad rapey, the music from this game is just that....
              *looks up the definition of rapey*

Comment

You would need to be on some serious mind altering drugs to shell out 50 on this game but 15 it is a decent buy.

I had about 1 hour on it tonight before a bloody phone call from work and it is a good game, I never noticed the music though as I was playing some tunes through Spotify.

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

what are your first impressions of the game?
                  “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
                    what are your first impressions of the game?
                    Great soundtrack! There seems to be quite a lot to get to grips with. Is there a training mode? So I played a bit and lost my lives after maybe doing two bosses but my score doesn't seem to register. Do you need to complete a whole area? Which mode should a noob start with?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

heres a noob guide on the Steam community store page:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=575302379

no training level as far as i know of. but, i've only played it for a few hours as its been a crazy few days for me: my Playstation TV turned up and and ive been re-downloading games for that system [which not great on the vita store] while trying out others like killzone: Mercenary which played on a joypad is very good, maybe the best Killzone so far, plus 'Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders From Planet Space' also turned up so also been giving that a go.
                      on top of that i brought a iPad a couple of days ago and i've been trying to get my head around that [coming from a cheap Android tablet]
                      plus new episodes of 'Lethal Weapon' / 'The Expanse' / 'Legion' / 'Training Day' / 'Timeless' to watch

going to a video game geek event thing on sunday in Margate so i might be back on it sunday night.
                      “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Working...
                      X