GT Sport Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Sport Beta

Heres a link to the Beta sign up for this if anyones interested.

http://beta.software.eu.playstation....317-CE-PLS-WES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Signed up

Playstation Forum Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Dj_Ade_76 View Post
      Nice! Signed up

Likewise - thanks zaps

Comment

As am I.

i have decided to sleep on the couch tonight and there is a big bastarding fly constantly smacking against my head. Does anyone have a bloody net I can borrow?!
        Last edited by stonesroses; 08-04-17, 09:12.

Comment

Christ it's s bit dead on here lately, has everyone died?

F**king fly!!!

Comment

Me, I have. Oh wait... Dead.. no not me

Comment

Fuck that was quick to sign up to nice one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

got my Beta code! :-)

Comment

Well, that was a waste of my bandwidth. I must skipped over the part where it said it was multiplayer only

Comment

Is it - I think you need a PS+ account not sure if you have to play online. However you cant play until April 15th that much is certain.
                    I downloaded it last night.. broke out the PS wheel (having first removed my XB one from the stand)... got all ready to go and... nope. not today !

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                      Is it - I think you need a PS+ account not sure if you have to play online. However you cant play until April 15th that much is certain.
                      I downloaded it last night.. broke out the PS wheel (having first removed my XB one from the stand)... got all ready to go and... nope. not today !
                      I think it said something like; no online races available. everything else was grayed out apart from the online race thing. I have PS+ for now (it goes in a few days) so that wasn't the problem

the intro did look very sexual though. Can't wait for the full game

Comment

My worry is that the menus looked just like they did in the last game. Which kinda looked like it was meant to be operated with a mouse.
                        Hopefully will get to try an actual race tomorrow !!

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                          My worry is that the menus looked just like they did in the last game. Which kinda looked like it was meant to be operated with a mouse.
                          Hopefully will get to try an actual race tomorrow !!
                          Im not bothered by how crazy the menus are, I find them in earlier games quite refreshing

Comment

The purpose of the beta is to stress test their MP servers before release. Online games are available between 16.00 - 19.00 weekends and 18.00 - 21.00 weekdays. You can qualify for the races in single player time trial before the allotted racing times. The single player time trial qualification is available when the next days races are announced.

Comment

Originally posted by PzR Slim View Post
                              The purpose of the beta is to stress test their MP servers before release. Online games are available between 16.00 - 19.00 weekends and 18.00 - 21.00 weekdays. You can qualify for the races in single player time trial before the allotted racing times. The single player time trial qualification is available when the next days races are announced.

did you copy and paste that ?

Comment

Working...
                              X