X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game have a LTD edition going for 44.99 at the moment here

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
      Ill probably get both... I shouldn't I know. Forza is out first and I can say im not gonna get it.. but.
      I would like to know whats new in FM7 thats for sure.. cos if its just FM6 with dynamic weather then its probably not worth the price tag.
      PC 2 is Sept 22nd (will almost certainly rent this first)
      FM7 is Oct 3th
      GTS is Oct 18rd

Only 2 weeks tween the 2.. hmmm... I mean GT wont have all the car painty bollocks that FM7 will - but I do still have FM6... I should really wait and give FM7 a chance to drop a bit (Im sure its been in the days of xmas before)
      if Project Cars 2 has a campaign mode this time I might be interested as the last game was a massive let down

Comment

Click the sig to add me to your friends list!

Comment

Have we seen what the menu interface is like yet?

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
            if Project Cars 2 has a campaign mode this time I might be interested as the last game was a massive let down
            Im in the same boat. Career mode was just race and repeat - and race meant, warmup, qualify and race. This might be the reality - but it just didnt seem like fun to me.
            Mind you I didnt get along with how it played that well either - the amount of times the AI came up behind nudged my rear wheel and thats all she wrote...

Ill deffo rent this first I think.

Comment

Working...
            X