http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...machina-review

This looks very good indeed

Can't edit my header. Realise I've spelt it wrong

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    Fixed for you sir, there is already a thread going here squire

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
      Fixed for you sir, there is already a thread going here squire
      Whoops I've just realised that. Sorry my Bad! Delete my post if you like. I can't work out how to do that on Tapatalk either. I still can't access the full site via any other mechanism

Comment

Originally posted by casey View Post
        Whoops I've just realised that. Sorry my Bad! Delete my post if you like. I can't work out how to do that on Tapatalk either. I still can't access the full site via any other mechanism

Still having issues? Sadly i aint got a clue about that stuff, might wanna send zapiy a message sure he knows how to sort it

Comment

Zapiy, I feel like I should know this person you speak of. Name definitely rings a bell. Think he was last seen running off in to the sunset hand in hand with Taylor.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Into the land of the PC - where everything is made of chocolate

Comment

Im liking this - I knew I would.. but the level 3 boss - hes a proper cock knocker.
              (I dislike bosses anyway but...)

Comment

this is not the first time you've done this Casey is it, plus always seems to be with my threads as well. have i done something wrong? or do you not know how to use the forum search function, i'm a little shocked and more importantly disappointed, and please, i don't want you to take this the wrong way, but, its totally unacceptable. how very dare you

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
                  this is not the first time you've done this Casey is it, plus always seems to be with my threads as well. have i done something wrong? or do you not know how to use the forum search function, i'm a little shocked and more importantly disappointed, and please, i don't want you to take this the wrong way, but, its totally unacceptable. how very dare you

He's a fucking liability aye uv?!

Comment

It's a bloody miracle he found his way out of the womb....

Comment

Ha! As I said I can't get on the forum other then Tapatalk. If there is a forum Search function I'll try and use next time. I should have known you would be on this before me, as I know you've been a fan of such games as Resogun. Plus you are the indie king!

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
                        It's a bloody miracle he found his way out of the womb....

Hey at least I post on this forum. Lately this forum has been as empty as your PS trophy cabinet!

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
                          Im liking this - I knew I would.. but the level 3 boss - hes a proper cock knocker.
                          (I dislike bosses anyway but...)
                          I lost my range upgrade on it tonight so I had to get up close for my hits to connect; which was nice.

theres no denying it's s very well made game. Not sure if I really dig it at the moment though

Comment

Ha! As I said I can't get on the forum other then Tapatalk. If there is a forum Search function I'll try and use next time. I should have known you would be on this before me, as I know you've been a fan of such games as Resogun. Plus you are the indie king!

Joking aside why can't you get on the forum through a web browser? If you can't remember your password just do a password reset thing

Comment

Joking aside why can't you get on the forum through a web browser? If you can't remember your password just do a password reset thing
                              I can't now either which is why I'm using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X