Nex Machina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
    Its the spawning into death that really irks me. There was a few levels on the way that were almost he same - you JUST have a chance to move if you know its coming but...
    yeah I got that the last time I gave it a go. I was thinking I would like the game design to be a bit like Geometry Wars 3 adventure mode where you have five or so levels then the boss so you can do each level on it's own, rather than in Nex where you have to do all levels in the world in one setting

Comment

I was thinking more a game that has no bosses - Robotron didnt need em !
      Apparently they have had a lot of requests for some kind of survival mode... Maybe that would be boss free

Comment

Originally posted by casey View Post
        Cheers. I might try once again over the weekend before contacting Zapiy

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
        have you tried logging in recently? Zapiy's just asked if you are still having troubles?

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
          have you tried logging in recently? Zapiy's just asked if you are still having troubles?
          I haven't tried logging in for ages. Will give it a try later and let you know. Thanks!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

Took another stab at killing the last boss earlier. (I heard they tweaked it in the last patch). Didnt help.
            Infact it irritated me to much I was compelled to rant on the HM discord feedback channel

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone View Post
              Took another stab at killing the last boss earlier. (I heard they tweaked it in the last patch). Didnt help.
              Infact it irritated me to much I was compelled to rant on the HM discord feedback channel
              yeah I just had a look, I agree totally with you about there being a fine line between "just one more go and I'll beat him" and too hard.

ive left it, it's a very good game, which I don't like

Comment

Working...
              X