http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...machina-review

This looks very good indeed

Can't edit my header. Realise I've spelt it wrong

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by casey; 20-06-17, 18:06.

• u1traviolet
    replied
    Originally posted by homerramone View Post
    Took another stab at killing the last boss earlier. (I heard they tweaked it in the last patch). Didnt help.
    Infact it irritated me to much I was compelled to rant on the HM discord feedback channel
    yeah I just had a look, I agree totally with you about there being a fine line between "just one more go and I'll beat him" and too hard.

ive left it, it's a very good game, which I don't like

Leave a comment:

• homerramone
    replied
    Took another stab at killing the last boss earlier. (I heard they tweaked it in the last patch). Didnt help.
    Infact it irritated me to much I was compelled to rant on the HM discord feedback channel

Leave a comment:

• casey
    replied
    Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
    have you tried logging in recently? Zapiy's just asked if you are still having troubles?
    I haven't tried logging in for ages. Will give it a try later and let you know. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• u1traviolet
    replied
    Originally posted by casey View Post
    Cheers. I might try once again over the weekend before contacting Zapiy

have you tried logging in recently? Zapiy's just asked if you are still having troubles?

Leave a comment:

• homerramone
    replied
    I was thinking more a game that has no bosses - Robotron didnt need em !
    Apparently they have had a lot of requests for some kind of survival mode... Maybe that would be boss free

Leave a comment:

• u1traviolet
    replied
    Its the spawning into death that really irks me. There was a few levels on the way that were almost he same - you JUST have a chance to move if you know its coming but...
    yeah I got that the last time I gave it a go. I was thinking I would like the game design to be a bit like Geometry Wars 3 adventure mode where you have five or so levels then the boss so you can do each level on it's own, rather than in Nex where you have to do all levels in the world in one setting

Leave a comment:

• homerramone
    replied
    Its the spawning into death that really irks me. There was a few levels on the way that were almost he same - you JUST have a chance to move if you know its coming but...

Leave a comment:

• u1traviolet
    replied
    Well I did that. Did probly 3 worlds maybe 4 in 1 credit.
    Only took a few attempts to kill the last boss - which of course isnt the last boss.
    Got as far as the real last boss. Its mediocre at best. Worse still is theres a laser twirling around at the start of the level. The power up is top right.. so if you die its almost stupidly hard to reach the power up. And of course because of how the checkpoint system works.. it actually makes more sense if you die w/o getting it to just stand and die and wait for it to respawn next time. Same goes if you get a useless powerup - and for this boss around 50% are.
    finally because of the shit he fires at you when you do die - chances are it wont be once -because 7/10 it will just spawn you were theres bullets already.. so you just die again.

All in all a bit of an anti climax IMHO. Which is a shame for sure.
    you might want to try out Cryptark, it's a twinstick shooter which has excellent shooting macanics but requires a lot of strategy to get anywhere in it

Leave a comment:

• homerramone
    replied
    Well I did that. Did probly 3 worlds maybe 4 in 1 credit.
    Only took a few attempts to kill the last boss - which of course isnt the last boss.
    Got as far as the real last boss. Its mediocre at best. Worse still is theres a laser twirling around at the start of the level. The power up is top right.. so if you die its almost stupidly hard to reach the power up. And of course because of how the checkpoint system works.. it actually makes more sense if you die w/o getting it to just stand and die and wait for it to respawn next time. Same goes if you get a useless powerup - and for this boss around 50% are.
    finally because of the shit he fires at you when you do die - chances are it wont be once -because 7/10 it will just spawn you were theres bullets already.. so you just die again.

All in all a bit of an anti climax IMHO. Which is a shame for sure.

Leave a comment:

• u1traviolet
    replied
    Managed to complete rookie with one credit last night... New highscore for my trouble. Still hasn't unlocked the extra level though
    Great news! Now to get the extra world (space station) you have to do the same thing on 'Experienced'

Leave a comment:

• homerramone
    replied
    Managed to complete rookie with one credit last night... New highscore for my trouble. Still hasn't unlocked the extra level though

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Originally posted by casey View Post
    I'm not completely stupid! I tried password reset several times, given up. Almost considered setting up a new profile. Can't be bothered. I may try again soon. Its been several months

Debatable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• u1traviolet
    replied
    Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
    I hate to be the one to break this to you, but zapiy is no longer with us, he has fucked off with the rest of the admin staff. It's just us now, and it's all about to go a bit 'Lord of the Flies'!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah it does feel like that a little bit.

he'll be back on here soon i would of thought when the bill comes in for using a non-free forum

*coughs mildly and subtly points to this [may be others] https://www.phpbb.com/

Leave a comment:

• stonesroses
    replied
    Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
    i've just PM'd Zapiy about it, maybe he might be able to help
    I hate to be the one to break this to you, but zapiy is no longer with us, he has fucked off with the rest of the admin staff. It's just us now, and it's all about to go a bit 'Lord of the Flies'!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X