Crash Bandicoot N'sane Trilogy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash Bandicoot N'sane Trilogy

Anyone else bought this? I've got the Plat for Crash 1 but a little burn out to go for the second just yet.

Love the graphical upgrade and the addition of playing as Coco.

The game is still amazing even if the re-release is actually harder than the originals! Bosses feel super easy though.

I've got it. Only finished crash 1 so far but not trying for a platinum lol I'm not that good.
    i've heard the reason why it's harder is because the game engine it's been re-done on has the feet setting as a oval meaning there's less surface for running off the edge of a platform and landing on them. That's why he slips off the edge

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Originally posted by DEADDOLL666 View Post
      I've got it. Only finished crash 1 so far but not trying for a platinum lol I'm not that good.
      i've heard the reason why it's harder is because the game engine it's been re-done on has the feet setting as a oval meaning there's less surface for running off the edge of a platform and landing on them. That's why he slips off the edge
      The bridge levels was like pulling hair out to get the gold relics. Took a huge amount of my time to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacedeck View Post
        The bridge levels was like pulling hair out to get the gold relics. Took a huge amount of my time to complete.
        Lol just trying to finish the level was hard enough

Comment

The DLC Stormy Ascent is available now for free. Make sure you grab the DLC before the 19th of August. I think after the 19th it might be priced.

Comment

Just got it now cheers

Comment

Working...
            X