Everybodys Golf 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybodys Golf 2

WHOOP yes it is here - well tomorrow for me maybe next week for most!
    Cannot wait!
    Love these Golf games - just deleted The Golf Club 2 off my PS4 as it was so rage inducing....

Here is an hour of awesome gameplay

Mine arrived this morning. Just created my character and about to get stuck in. There is a 7.5GB download as soon as you put the game in though.

Comment

This game is brilliant fun! Any fan of previous EG games would love this new version. Highly recommend it to anyone, especially those who don't like seriously realistic golf games.

Comment

Very tempted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine arrived \sat.. cept I was away for the w/e

\did fire it up yesterday tho and do a quick 1p tourny

Comment

Done a few rounds on this great fun. Well worth a purchase.

Comment

Done the first 2 tournaments and vs character. Quite good fun

Comment

I've finished story, so now up to Rank 7. I've played over 900 holes and my golfer rank seems to sit between 11 and 12. Oh I highly recommend playing on Serious Mode if you're finding it a little easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacedeck View Post
                  I've finished story, so now up to Rank 7. I've played over 900 holes and my golfer rank seems to sit between 11 and 12. Oh I highly recommend playing on Serious Mode if you're finding it a little easy.
                  What's the difference?

Comment

Serious mode bumps the AI levels up. (It seemed to make it slightly harder to play when I tried it too - this is possibly either it turns off some hidden assists... or was just my complete lack of talent)

The upshot is in normal mode I was well in front at the end of a tourny, when I tried SM I was 2th. You turn it on by pressing SQUARE at the tourny start screen

Comment

I guess there is a first time for everything . So it looks like I'm the first person to achieve the trophy "Secret Master". It means you have to beat all the Secret VS characters that you unlock and I discovered that the final Secret VS challenger requires you to make 3 Condors in official rounds. A Condor is getting a hole-in-one on a Par5.

Comment

Wow - thats a pretty hefty requirement !

Comment

On a par 5!!!

Love the game tho being playing it casually and it's such a great wee game to sink 20-30 mins into

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X