Limited 1p for GT Sport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited 1p for GT Sport

I guess anyone eargley waiting for this might know already but some might not. I knew of this but wasnt sure..

Basically there's no actual campaign in GTS. Just a series of challenges and such

Just been playing it. It’s really good. With me currently having Forza 7 I’m not going to get it yet.
    but it is really good. Graphics in 4K are amazing. Think the 2 let downs are the amount of cars and no campaign mode.

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Played it, loved it, regretting buying forza 7 now before checking this out as don’t have time to play both. Gonna be hard playing forza knowing this game is out there.

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
        Played it, loved it, regretting buying forza 7 now before checking this out as don’t have time to play both. Gonna be hard playing forza knowing this game is out there.
        That’s pretty much how I feel

Comment

waiting on the demo to download, better not be great as i just got my wheel for xbox

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
            waiting on the demo to download, better not be great as i just got my wheel for xbox
            14 day guarantee, get your money back and swap it for a PS4 one. Forza very good but this for me was the nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
              14 day guarantee, get your money back and swap it for a PS4 one. Forza very good but this for me was the nuts.
              think i might have just missed that, but guess if its any good it just means i need to convince family another wheel is needed really enjoying f7 though, much more than 5 or 6,not sure if its the game or im using a wheel for the first time. Still not too impressed with the crappy lootboxes and the fact they've taken things out of the game for it ( no extra xp for assists off anymore ) .

Comment

This is renter for me. Not too taken with the car list. 160 cars of which many are just variations of the same car. And there doesnt seem to be much variety even then. That and the limited single player stuff means rent first for sure !
                (Also - I have forza.. id like to thing they will actually start turning stuff on in that VERY soon )

Comment

think i might have just missed that, but guess if its any good it just means i need to convince family another wheel is needed really enjoying f7 though, much more than 5 or 6,not sure if its the game or im using a wheel for the first time. Still not too impressed with the crappy lootboxes and the fact they've taken things out of the game for it ( no extra xp for assists off anymore ) .
                  Played forza again last night and it is bloody good. My favourite forza by far.

will probably get GT down the line when itís down a bit, plus if I get it I will also need to get ps plus again which is an expense I could do without.

Comment

Got on pre order and looking forward to playing it in VR

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

Had a accident and ended up pre-ordering it lol

Comment

The VR part of the game is fun but graphically poor.

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

got this on its way as my next rental, was tempted to pick this up but was put off by the lack of single player stuff specially as my ps plus ran out today and wont be renewing it. Whats it handle like with a controller?

Comment

got this on its way as my next rental, was tempted to pick this up but was put off by the lack of single player stuff specially as my ps plus ran out today and wont be renewing it. Whats it handle like with a controller?
                            OK for the slower cars, a bit twitchy with the more powerful ones, but a bit of practice should sort that out.
                            I race with no assists in Forza and did the same with GT6 but GTS feels a bit different with no assist, a bit more challenging shall we say, maybe that's just down to not enough time spent on the game and too much time on Forza.
                            SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

Rental shop sent me this yesterday. I got a bit bored after 20 mins. Will probly try agian before returning it but dont seem me investing a lot of time in it.
                              It looks pretty - but I cant really decide if I like the handling or not. (Not saying its wrong you understand, just not sure I like how it is..).

my main dislikes are:
                              1. he career mode which just feels like a huge set of license tests. Racing games are surely just a bunch of races even in career mode but its nice to feel like theres progression of some sort. (I know a lot of people are saying they dont care about single player - but suspect a lot do)
                              2. Not fussed on vehicle choices. theres 167 cars listed - but theres a lot of duplicates there which appear to be tuned versions of other cars. Sure forza has many dupes too - and a lot of pish but with 700 cars theres still a mountain of choice .Assetto Corsa doesnt have oodles of cars but theres a broader spectrum of choice I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X