X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homerramone
    started a topic Limited 1p for GT Sport

Limited 1p for GT Sport

I guess anyone eargley waiting for this might know already but some might not. I knew of this but wasnt sure..

Basically there's no actual campaign in GTS. Just a series of challenges and such

• homerramone
    replied
    Close... but its not right

Leave a comment:

• OliXSE
    replied
    just spotted it going on simply games for £34.99 as an offer at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• homerramone
    replied
    Aye - reckon I will still pick this up when its cheap.

Leave a comment:

• OliXSE
    replied
    Managed to complete all the driving school gold award things and started on the missions but sent it back today in the hopes i can get wolfenstein or new ac but started to really enjoy it. Still not a full price purchase for me as im only really interested in single player stuff but really liking the push to improve and focus on perfecting each turn. Going to stick with forza for racing but if this drops in price i might be tempted to buy later on.

Leave a comment:

• stonesroses
    replied
    I loved the demo. Kinda glad I have read all the negative comments as I was going to get it but sticking with forza 7 now.

Will keep an eye on how the game evolves with updates.

Leave a comment:

• homerramone
    replied
    Kinda like GT Prologue on steroids

Well maybe not quite that bad. I've heard there are issues with private games and no online chat - which strikes me as odd for a game thats meant to be socially orientated !

I sent it back to boomerang. I only played 20-30 mins or so but I wasnt feeling blown away TBH. And I have forza which DOES have a single player.

Leave a comment:

• DEADDOLL666
    replied
    Very mixed about gt sport. Visually stunning but when I get my X1X next month will it stand up against the look of Forza. Hardly feels very stiff but not sure if this is because Iím used to forzaís Been a bit more of a arcade feel.
    It does need more tracks and cars and a single player that makes you actually want to race on instead of doing the challenges.
    Also why canít you upgrade car parts etc anymore? It kind of just feels like another project cars style game instead of something to compete against Forza.

Leave a comment:

• pixelgamer
    replied
    The driving school stuff is boring as sin. Yes it looks great at parts but its not a patch on the fun depth and gameplay in Forza 7. Plus forza z is gonna shoot past GT in the visual stakes with the arrival of the X.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Rownaldo
    replied
    I am personally disappointed with the game at the moment.

Donít like the way it plays on the pad but on the wheel it is good, Not keen on the single player to tell the truth.

GT5 was stunning and had great single player with the A & B licences and a lot of us on MVG spent many hours on the game.

I think I was expecting a lot more from GT Sport.

Leave a comment:

• OliXSE
    replied
    played through the first set of driving school challenges and also finding it boring. Looks nice but feels more like a fancy tech demo rather than a full game to me. Agree with Homer about the lack of cars and tracks too, i dont mind the odd concept car but feel there are too many here.

Leave a comment:

• homerramone
    replied
    Rental shop sent me this yesterday. I got a bit bored after 20 mins. Will probly try agian before returning it but dont seem me investing a lot of time in it.
    It looks pretty - but I cant really decide if I like the handling or not. (Not saying its wrong you understand, just not sure I like how it is..).

my main dislikes are:
    1. he career mode which just feels like a huge set of license tests. Racing games are surely just a bunch of races even in career mode but its nice to feel like theres progression of some sort. (I know a lot of people are saying they dont care about single player - but suspect a lot do)
    2. Not fussed on vehicle choices. theres 167 cars listed - but theres a lot of duplicates there which appear to be tuned versions of other cars. Sure forza has many dupes too - and a lot of pish but with 700 cars theres still a mountain of choice .Assetto Corsa doesnt have oodles of cars but theres a broader spectrum of choice I think.

Leave a comment:

• skyshadow5
    replied
    Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
    got this on its way as my next rental, was tempted to pick this up but was put off by the lack of single player stuff specially as my ps plus ran out today and wont be renewing it. Whats it handle like with a controller?
    OK for the slower cars, a bit twitchy with the more powerful ones, but a bit of practice should sort that out.
    I race with no assists in Forza and did the same with GT6 but GTS feels a bit different with no assist, a bit more challenging shall we say, maybe that's just down to not enough time spent on the game and too much time on Forza.

Leave a comment:

• OliXSE
    replied
    got this on its way as my next rental, was tempted to pick this up but was put off by the lack of single player stuff specially as my ps plus ran out today and wont be renewing it. Whats it handle like with a controller?

Leave a comment:

• Rownaldo
    replied
    The VR part of the game is fun but graphically poor.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X