Warframe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warframe

Do any of you play? Looking forward to Plains of Eidolon update next month myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the game, thought destiny 2 would take me away but ive come back to it and cant wait for poe either. Been leaving twitch running on my tablet so i can stock up on those rewards, granted ive got a million fireworks but been able to make some cash off those latron blueprints. Think i have about 3 days into it but still havent a clue about half the stuff in the game though.

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE
      Love the game, thought destiny 2 would take me away but ive come back to it and cant wait for poe either. Been leaving twitch running on my tablet so i can stock up on those rewards, granted ive got a million fireworks but been able to make some cash off those latron blueprints. Think i have about 3 days into it but still havent a clue about half the stuff in the game though.
      Oh it'll take a good few months to wrap your head around all the stuff.

Comment

havent played this since the early days since it came out. got it installed this morning so might give it a try over the weekend. sounds like its changed alot, as theres alot of talk about it so that merits another looksee
        Powered by Nescafe
        Non illigitamus carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by OboShape
          havent played this since the early days since it came out. got it installed this morning so might give it a try over the weekend. sounds like its changed alot, as theres alot of talk about it so that merits another looksee
          You'll not recognise it mate, it's had at least 2-3 overhauls since the early days, there were free boosters on ps store, platinum, credits etc, not sure if it's still there though

Comment

I tried this when it first appeared on XB and thought it was ok. then never went back for ages, IIRC they added a metric ton of parkour stuff - which I dont get along with...

Comment

Originally posted by homerramone
              I tried this when it first appeared on XB and thought it was ok. then never went back for ages, IIRC they added a metric ton of parkour stuff - which I dont get along with...
              Takes a while to get the hang of the parkour stuff but when you get the right frame & the right mods, you'll be bouncing around the maps with ease

Comment

Probably, but Im not a big fan of doing it in the first place IYSWIM. Tried Mirrors Hedge and just dont get along with it.. Disliked it in COD too - though partly I disliked it in there because it felt like they put it in because Titanfall

Still its free.. somthing else for me to not get around to play

Comment

Well plain of eidolon has dropped, it's just totally different, visually it's stunning, especially when in full aim glide from the high points of the map. Would def recommend that you try it or come back n try it again

Comment

Working...
                  X