No announcement yet.

Trials Fusion

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trials Fusion

Any of you pick this up when PS+ gave it away? What do you think of it?

I bought this on release and I love the game, currently around level 90 and trying to gold all levels (except DLC).

I love the trials games.

my only complaint is they get to hard to quickly.

Comment

It takes work and a lot of it. I've managed to Gold everything up to Master's Gauntlet (The last set of levels). Some of these jumps are extremely hard to do even for me.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ScXRzR7kQkAsTR

Something here may be off help. Do I have you on my friends list? If not add me, or tell me yours and I'll add you. You can use my ghost for ideas on some of the harder levels.

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
        I love the trials games.

my only complaint is they get to hard to quickly.
        my sentiments exactly. I got the whole package ages ago realy cheap and the first few levels are great with all the ghost time trial riders and stuff, but I found it just got too frustrating after a whole

“The thinker knows...”

Comment

On my way to atleast earning a bronze on everything extreme. After over 250 faults and 24 minutes, I finally managed to complete Rock of Rages!

Comment

I love this. Purchased it at release date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm hoping Rising lives up to what we expect from a Trials game. Will most likely be purchasing when that releases. Even my gf has started to take an interest in this game over last few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacedeck View Post
                I'm hoping Rising lives up to what we expect from a Trials game. Will most likely be purchasing when that releases. Even my gf has started to take an interest in this game over last few days.
                have you got a link to a trailer for that game? couldn't find it doing a quick video search
                “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post

have you got a link to a trailer for that game? couldn't find it doing a quick video search
                  It's the new Trials Rising game that was announced at E3. My gf can only manage Medium level tracks at the moment and I still have to help her out.

Comment

Iíve signed up for the beta. I did like the trials games but found the last one not as enjoyable.

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

These extreme tracks kick my arse. Lights City Run is a right bitch! Finally managed a bronze after 373 faults and a very close time of 29:57:734. I was 3 seconds away from failing! I was on the last jump and could see the clock hit 12 seconds left, would have been gutted if the time ran out.

Comment

Working...
                      X