Red Dead Redemption....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Dead Redemption....

Would anyone be up for me organizing a Red Dead Redemption multiplayer night?

Its not one I ever played online so if just for the fact you could all own me, would be good???

Matt
    Click the sig to add me to your friends list!

yeah, i gave my copy to my nephew but i can grab it back, i played online a bit but got boring just getting shot and having no back-up so yeah id be up for it

Intel i5 3.8ghz
    16gb ddr3 ram
    Msi Geforce gtx 760
    PS4

Comment

Originally posted by Flukeyheadshot, post: 163626
      Would anyone be up for me organizing a Red Dead Redemption multiplayer night?

Its not one I ever played online so if just for the fact you could all own me, would be good???

Matt
      I've got it but not played it in ages so if anyway caset I night up, I might join you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Ooh tempting I might play if a night is arranged.

Comment

think they are doing triple xp all over the weekend on rdr & max payne 3 so you picked a good night!, yea, just checked, it on their fb page

Comment

Ye wouldnt mind a bit of horse play.....

Comment

Originally posted by ewan1978, post: 163699
              think they are doing triple xp all over the weekend on rdr & max payne 3 so you picked a good night!, yea, just checked, it on their fb page
              Nice might play a bit on PS3 to raise my level, already got to level 50 on the 360 version, might even venture onto MP3 as yet to try the multiplayer side yet.

Comment

Fantastic!! Ill check my shifts and see what I can work out

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Havok, post: 163726
                  Nice might play a bit on PS3 to raise my level, already got to level 50 on the 360 version, might even venture onto MP3 as yet to try the multiplayer side yet.
                  The ranking system is a bit like the cod prestige,once you get to level 50 you can reset back to 0 & 'pass into legendary',you get a trophy for it too,pikes basin,just off macpharlen ranch is best for whoring points,most points per minute in mp

Comment

Originally posted by ewan1978, post: 163739
                    The ranking system is a bit like the cod prestige,once you get to level 50 you can reset back to 0 & 'pass into legendary',you get a trophy for it too,pikes basin,just off macpharlen ranch is best for whoring points,most points per minute in mp
                    Yeah, think I'll stick to level 50, without triple XP it's a long grind up again.

Comment

I would be up for it depending on when.

Comment

Ill check my shifts later and come back with a date.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                        X