Spardans Pesronal challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spardans Pesronal challenge

Spardan Has decided to set him self a personal challenge in Halo 4 Regaurding is kd. For every d he has more than his k he is going to do 2 press ups but every k he has he knocks 1 press up off. So come on guys mess up his kd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spardan if you need help I'm not very good at shooters :wink_smile:

Comment

Thats just LOL , Spardan best hope he doesn't have a shocker of a match with 0-20 LAWL, (note im half baked at halo too as i usually get run over by warthogs lol)
      "Licensed to screw up, Commander. You heard it straight from the ship!"

"Light the Fuuuse! - And ..... RUN LIKE F*ck!"- *BANG* - "Did it work? , Well the F*cker WENT OFF!"

Comment

Originally posted by MsDarkAngel, post: 166987
        Spardan Has decided to set him self a personal challenge in Halo 4 Regaurding is kd. For every d he has more than his k he is going to do 2 press ups but every k he has he knocks 1 press up off. So come on guys mess up his kd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        We don't need to all we have to do is arrange a night when he is drunk with you being drunk in the background distracting him and he will do the damage all to himself

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo of BagEnd, post: 167008
          We don't need to all we have to do is arrange a night when he is drunk with you being drunk in the background distracting him and he will do the damage all to himself
          Lol Spardan said he's not going to get drunk again now loll

Comment

Originally posted by MsDarkAngel, post: 167016
            Lol Spardan said he's not going to get drunk again now loll
            Spoil sport, no fair being drunk makes himself as useful as a condom with holes in it. We want, no we damand he suffers for our entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo of BagEnd, post: 167028
              Spoil sport, no fair being drunk makes himself as useful as a condom with holes in it. We want, no we damand he suffers for our entertainment.
              Tell you what you tell me when you want me drunk and i give you a fair chance

Comment

Originally posted by Spardan, post: 167031
                Tell you what you tell me when you want me drunk and i give you a fair chance
                You bully

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo of BagEnd, post: 167028
                  how else can air get in? dont want a sweaty penis

Intel i5 3.8ghz
                  16gb ddr3 ram
                  Msi Geforce gtx 760
                  PS4

Comment

Originally posted by tugay5, post: 167043
                    how else can air get in? dont want a sweaty penis

Comment

Working...
                    X