Terraria - 3.95

GTA sale
    GTA V - 24.99
    GTA IV - 4.49
    GTA IV: The Lost and Damned - 3.37
    GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony - 5.39

Cheers matey

Matt
    Click the sig to add me to your friends list!

Comment

with nothing announced at E3 toward the Xbox 360 do you think the console is coming to an end?

Comment

I would imagine so mate, I expected like a 30 second reel of clips maybe or something like that.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by FlukeyHeadshot, post: 228713, member: 1438
          I would imagine so mate, I expected like a 30 second reel of clips maybe or something like that.

Matt
          Well all i can say is, its about time lol they should fully put there attentions towards Nex Gen

Comment

Why cant they continue to support both ? I see no reason they cant keep making 360 games and make xb1 ones too. Just means they need more staff. But the can do 2x as many games too. Perhaps they could do different games instead of just doing stuff on all and creating restrictions one way or another because of it (IYSWIM).

Comment

Part of me hopes they put all their work into the One but i still own and play my 360 too and would be sad to see it come to an end. Plus some of the more recent releases ( like gta v and tomb raider ) have looked stunning and think there is a lot of life left in her. Maybe it could become an 'indie' machine with a bigger emphasis on the smaller devs.

Comment

They dropped the old xbox like a hot coal which I think was totally the wrong thing to do. The ps2 however was still made until quite recently, and still getting games. Not sure why they should stop making games because theres a new one out.

Comment

wonder how much the 360 compares to the xb1 in terms of production costs? that could be a reason for slowing production and then stop making any more machines if its not too different.

id also imagine MS would want as many devs as possible working on new titles for the new machine as thats where the money to be made is.
                  XB1 GT FartyMcBumTrump

Comment

I think MS are still in a position where they can milk the 360, its still got relatively good titles coming out for it, watchdogs for example and a last gen version of far cry 4 and some other stuff, until those titles run out you will see the Xbox 360 going string in terms of still selling.

Matt

Comment

yeah i cant see them giving up as im sure there are loads of people who own 360's who may be more of a casual gamer and not really interested in a One but we never know with microsoft! But im also glad they are getting separate devs to create two versions of some games which means we wont be getting a jazzed up 360 title or 360 owners wont be getting watered down One games and means they can concentrate on giving us the best experience on each platform.

Comment

360 DWG titles updated now but still showing old deals on the dashboard. Its not showing how much terraria is as i already own it.

Comment

Originally posted by BossKeloid666, post: 228781, member: 2320
                          360 DWG titles updated now but still showing old deals on the dashboard. Its not showing how much terraria is as i already own it.
                          3.95, think i'll pick it up, already have it for the PC, but I don't really know many people who still play it.

Comment

If you're undecided about FH2, a tenner is the best price I've seen for the first one if you wanna try it.....

Comment

Originally posted by MorbidPorpoise, post: 228836, member: 1056
                              3.95, think i'll pick it up, already have it for the PC, but I don't really know many people who still play it.
                              Many thanks for that mate, updated it again with added GTA discounts. I dont really know if many people still play it either, its still quite high up on the 360's 'most purchased' list but i think most people picked it up but went back to minecraft after a while like myself. Still, a great bargain and loads of content for a few quid.

Comment

Working...
                              X