Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep for sure, its a bit cheap keeping one game for the next month as there are a fair few to choose from now on the One and going for 2 arcade titles on the 360 instead of one full game and one arcade, maybe they may add something later in the month but i highly doubt that. Hope they give us some generous offers with the discounted titles the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by BossKeloid666, post: 230788, member: 2320
      yep for sure, its a bit cheap keeping one game for the next month as there are a fair few to choose from now on the One and going for 2 arcade titles on the 360 instead of one full game and one arcade, maybe they may add something later in the month but i highly doubt that. Hope they give us some generous offers with the discounted titles the next few weeks.
      Generous Offers, discounted titles? what from Microsoft you got to be joking

Comment

haha very true but i can always hope! Im even more disappointed now they have released the ps plus games which include strider and dead space 3!

Comment

Have you seen the July games with gold. Some Guacemelee game. Doesn't look great but has got good reviews

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

what a load of old hole

Comment

I'll download and delete, just so I can get it again if ever I play every other single game ever and need somehting......

Comment

Originally posted by BossKeloid666, post: 230776, member: 2320
                Just announced a rather disappointing line up for july's Games With Gold..

Xbox One
                Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship edition
                Max Curse of Brotherhood ( being kept as second free game )

Xbox 360
                1st-15th july - Gotham City Imposters
                16th-31st july BattleBlock Theatre

Not played Gotham city but looks a good laugh , not too sure how populated it is online thse days though so am up for a few games if anyone fancies it. Think its a bit cheeky microsoft are keeping max, its a great game but i was expecting a new title, oh well cant grumble with free games.
                GCI was dead last year, guess this will boost the population... those who play, pleae enjoy getting owned by the OP microtransaction gun

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MorbidPorpoise, post: 230828, member: 1056
                  GCI was dead last year, guess this will boost the population... those who play, pleae enjoy getting owned by the OP microtransaction gun

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
                  sounds rather good! i wish stupid microtransactions were limited to crappy phone games rather than console release titles but hopefully most people who would be on will have picked it up free and not know about it.
                  There is also another deal on the 360, you can pick up 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil for 32.49.

Comment

I actually bought GCI and i only spent about 3 hours on it, i didnt really enjoy it, its online only and its FPS,

Comment

Deals With Gold 01/07/14

Games With Gold

Xbox One

Max Curse Of Brotherhood - Free
                      Guacamelee - Free

Xbox 360
                      Gotham City Imposters - Free - 01/07/14 - 16/07/14
                      BattleBlock Theatre - Free - 16/07/14 - 31/07/14

Deals Of The Week

Xbox One
                      Thief - 23.99

Xbox 360

Child of light - 8.03
                      Flashback - 2.22
                      Cloudberry Kingdon - 2.22
                      Freefall Racers - 1.68
                      Narco Terror - 1.68
                      From Dust - 2.49
                      Call Of Juaraz Gunslinger - 67% off
                      I Am Alive - 75% off

Comment

Flashback might be a good buy, is it a HD remake of the original?

Comment

Originally posted by WiggyDiggyPoo, post: 231034, member: 920
                          Flashback might be a good buy, is it a HD remake of the original?
                          I think it is mate, not played it yet but will be picking it up at that price even if its just for the nostalgia! This weeks deals arent too bad, i picked up call of juaraz last year and its definitely worth picking up if you fancy some wild west fps action. Just installing Gotham City Imposters now and will give it a quick go. The Xbox One GWG hasnt been updated yet as its still showing Halo and Ryse but will update it if they add any new stuff.

Comment

There is also an Assassins Creed Black Flag DLC sale on the One and 360, prices listed are for the One
                            Freedom Cry - 5.59
                            Illustrious Pirates Pack - 3.99
                            MP Characters pack #1 Blackbeards Wrath - 1.59
                            MP Characters pack #2 Guild Of Rogues - 1.59
                            MP Gameplay pack - 7.99
                            MP Appearance pack - 7.99

And you can get Pro Evo Soccer 2014 for 16.49 and the World Challange DLC for 3.99 on the 360

Comment

Funny thing is I have the original on the Amiga, might just play that instead.

Comment

Originally posted by WiggyDiggyPoo, post: 231069, member: 920
                                Funny thing is I have the original on the Amiga, might just play that instead.
                                I just watched a couple of gameplays and reviews and thinking you might be better off doing that! Doesnt have that FMV style animation of the original which doesnt seem right to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X