This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
    thanks for that, couldnt find many reviews on youtube. Might pick it up as i like the sound of it being quite complex to learn.
    Have you played any path of exile yet mate?
    Only first few missions. Looks ok for free, and that's some overwhelming skill tree! However it definitely doesn't look or play as slick as Diablo. Not sure if you ever played Victor Vran but that's worth looking out for cheap. Complete Diablo rip off but very good

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by casey View Post
      Only first few missions. Looks ok for free, and that's some overwhelming skill tree! However it definitely doesn't look or play as slick as Diablo. Not sure if you ever played Victor Vran but that's worth looking out for cheap. Complete Diablo rip off but very good

yeah that skill tree is mental, trouble is with that is i think you only get a set amount of points to spend so you have to spend hours working out which special skills you want to unlock and only getting the skills along that certain path otherwise they are wasted points. Think its going to take hours of experimenting before you know what you want and need.
      Not played victor vran so will keep an eye out for that, remember trying that van helsing game that was free with gold but wasnt a big fan, might give that another go at some point.

Comment

• next months line up, not the best gone home easy 1000gs though

Comment

• Think I have the Turing test but not the others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have Turing and Gone Home. I can't remember what platform I have Gone Home[emoji17] was it not free on PS plus recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by casey View Post
              I have Turing and Gone Home. I can't remember what platform I have Gone Home[emoji17] was it not free on PS plus recently?

it must have been free at some point as i noticed it in my ps library the other day.

Comment

• Yeah GH was deffo free on PS at some stage

Comment

•  

Comment

Working...
                  X