X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 17 coming 24th February

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Some Mass Effect Andromeda Access details revealed, available from march 16th for EA and Origin:

Game producer Fernando Melo confirmed on Twitter that you will only have access to the story up to a certain point. Your other options are to restart, or continue exploring the planet this particular story mission takes place on.
      As for multiplayer, there’ll be no limitations on the type of content or progression available, other than the ten-hour ceiling of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
        Some Mass Effect Andromeda Access details revealed, available from march 16th for EA and Origin:

Game producer Fernando Melo confirmed on Twitter that you will only have access to the story up to a certain point. Your other options are to restart, or continue exploring the planet this particular story mission takes place on.
        As for multiplayer, there’ll be no limitations on the type of content or progression available, other than the ten-hour ceiling of course.
        Very disappointed by that, as was hoping to do 10 hours before making a decision if to buy

Comment

• Titanfall 2 is now in the vault

Comment

• Easily the best £30 in gaming!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• 12 months for £16.99 over on cdkeys

Comment

12 months for £16.99 over on cdkeys
                Think mine has just renewed but will have to have a look

Comment

• Battlefield 1 is now in the vault ( also on pc origins )

Comment

• Fifa 18 10 hour trial has been added to the vault

Comment

Fifa 18 10 hour trial has been added to the vault
                      Result. Mind you I'm right in to fallout 4 at the moment so this may have to wait for a little while.

Finally with years of trying on and off with Fallout games I have got the bug.

Comment

• Fr some reason my Fifa trial just freeze’s up after the first game.

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

• They have slowed the gameplay down so much this year.

still enjoyed it but think I will stick with 17 as I prefer the faster FIFA editions. Seems to me they slow it down every other year.

Comment

• Mass Effect Andromeda is now in the vault, almost bought it a few weeks ago too.

Comment

Working...
                            X