This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox One 100% Game Achievements

I've had the Xbox One now since launch, that's a year on and I've only just 100% Achievements on a single game,

My first game completed is

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got the 100% on Titanfall. The whole 2000 gamerscore.

Comment

Originally posted by Vambo, post: 241900, member: 1204
      I've got the 100% on Titanfall. The whole 2000 gamerscore.
      I bet that took some doing

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got it on Another World lol

Comment

Since the birth of achievements and trophies, I've managed to 100% just one game... Fight Night 3. Closest Ive been since was Saints Row 3 which I was one achievement off the 100%

Comment

Originally posted by mozza54, post: 241906, member: 1089
            Since the birth of achievements and trophies, I've managed to 100% just one game... Fight Night 3. Closest Ive been since was Saints Row 3 which I was one achievement off the 100%
            Only 1? Where have you been lol, I've done quite a few (about 5 ish) on the 360, the easiest one was a game called Avatar (not the movie) it took me about 5 mins to do to get the 1000 gamerscore

Comment

and so. from one extreme to the other lol. I've completed 143 of 247 xbox 360 games (started 122 games nearly 18 months ago as part of my beandive and still have about 40 of those untouched since). I've completed 2 of my 6 xbone (had since end of september) games (horizon 2 and shadow of mordor) Forza 5 will be completed once I can finally find someone to do the online with lol
              Xbox ONE: Scalextech - Xbox 360: SebastianDoyle - Steam: Scalextech

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN TAYL0R, post: 241901, member: 110
                I bet that took some doing

Took a while but I loved almost every minute of it.
                My personal game of the year and the one I've had the most fun playing.

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN TAYL0R, post: 241920, member: 110
                  Only 1? Where have you been lol, I've done quite a few (about 5 ish) on the 360, the easiest one was a game called Avatar (not the movie) it took me about 5 mins to do to get the 1000 gamerscore

Yep just the one and that was a fluke. I've never really been into the whole achievement hunting thing I tend to get to the end of a game and not be to bothered to go back. Don't get me wrong I've come close a few times and picked up some rare advertisements in the process

Comment

Originally posted by mozza54, post: 241933, member: 1089
                    Yep just the one and that was a fluke. I've never really been into the whole achievement hunting thing I tend to get to the end of a game and not be to bothered to go back. Don't get me wrong I've come close a few times and picked up some rare advertisements in the process
                    I use to be like that before the Achievements where introduced but with these now I like to try & play it till i can 100% it

Comment

Too many games to try 100% ing. I hate cheevos like collect all the .......

Comment

Originally posted by Soultrappa, post: 242150, member: 2585
                        Too many games to try 100% ing. I hate cheevos like collect all the .......
                        Agreed. I don't get 100% in my games (except the TellTale ones!) Because there are too many cheevos like that. Do love going for the ones that are fun and either emphasise the best aspects of the game or encourage you to play a bit differently. When done well, achievements can add a bit of longevity to a game but too many developers are lazy with their achievement targets.

There are some interesting ones in Shadow of Mordor that I'll try and do. And actually, just mucking around in Sunset Overdrive is fun so I'll probably try and collect everything in that one!

Comment

Worst cheevos are the ones that glitch. Crysis 2 had 1 which stopped me getting 100% and Army of Two: The 40th Day glitched badly for me.

Comment

Im kind of the opposite to some of you guys, really enjoy a good collectible hunt ( although there are limits like crackdowns stupid orbs! ) . Have calmed down on my achievement whoring though and enjoying taking my time with games but will always want to 100% or get as close as i can on games i really enjoy. So far i have 5 xbone 100%'s , Advanced warfare, sherlock, murdered, wolfenstein and Max if that counts.

Comment

Aight ive only tried once but how do u kill last dude on hardest level on wolfinstein?

Comment

Working...
                              X