This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by homerramone View Post
    I guess it felt like a steal @ 7 or whatever it was on XB.. another 2.79 for having it on both consoles is still cheap IMHO
    I'll be having some of that....

Comment

• Crumbled earlier and grabbed this (and some exapansion for table top racers which was 1.99)

Comment

• Originally posted by homerramone View Post
        Speaking of shooters...
        Sky force is currently 2.79 on PS.. I aint completed it on XB of course - well I aint got 100% anway - still im feeling the urge to get the PS4 version..
        i brought the PS version at full price and its worth it, so at this price its a bargain. plus they have patched the trophies now so you dont have to do them while the game isnt switched off (that was a pain) 100%'d both this and the XB version a while back, love the game, just need to get round to finishing the Steam version...

Comment

• Also Sky Force cross buy. I may buy it again just so I can play on Vita.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by casey View Post
            Also Sky Force cross buy. I may buy it again just so I can play on Vita.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
            that version holds up pretty well to the others

Comment

• Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
              that version holds up pretty well to the others
              Oh good. Was worried about the screen size. For me it's the perfect game to play on vita. A quick 30 mins here and there. Shame not cross save though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh good. Was worried about the screen size. For me it's the perfect game to play on vita. A quick 30 mins here and there. Shame not cross save though.

not sure where you heard that, but, it is cross save

Comment

• Is it? Ok even better. I was looking at in the store and didn't see the cross save thing. Have you got a vita?

Comment

Is it? Ok even better. I was looking at in the store and didn't see the cross save thing. Have you got a vita?

i have SkyForce Annivesary download on my PS4 / Vita / PS3 and i have played all versions and i can completely confirm 100% that cross-save was working on release :-)

Comment

• Ok great. I wouldn't have bought it on Xbox if I'd have known about this momentous occasion!

Comment

• just 100%'d Dead Effect 2

great fun game for under a tenner. 29 hours of gameplay and i'm still going to go back to it

Comment

• managed to 100% Mafia 3, Duke Nukem and COD MWR although war room and sky dive veterans almost cost me a new controller

Comment

• Completed Bioshock remastered and went back and finally got the brass balls for the 360 version too, made it to 80 completed games with these

Comment

• On it my son.

Comment

Working...
                              X