elite dangerous on ze xbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pyab View Post
    Is there a contract lol? I never really looked into it.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    Don't think you need to sign up to a contract. You can cancel when you want out!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

Heat sinks are needed for exploring. Jumping into a star can result in mad heat if u fuck it up.

Also for combat, your weapons energy pips runs down based on heat. So fire off a heat sink, have full pips in wep and the energy won't even start to deplete until heat sink is ejected. I use this in both my main ship and fighter as the longer first blast does hellaw damage to shields.

Check the weights of stuff oli. A chaff doesn't make hella difference to jump range I don't think. Maybe 0.2ly? Can't mind.

I think its something i need to learn to use, another reason i havent really thought about using them. I struggle enough swapping all the pips and fire groups when i get attacked as the panic sets in So far ive avoided any major star damage although i think its those white dwarf stars that arent planet shaped, got a bit too close to one once, never again!
      Think you're right, its only 0. something off jump range but if i see red stats instead of blue i usually dont bother with it
      Might do some tinkering over the weekend, depending on money i might outfit my cobra for a bounty hunter or pick up a small dedicated fighter like an eagle or viper thats cheap insurance for when i get destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
        I think its something i need to learn to use, another reason i havent really thought about using them. I struggle enough swapping all the pips and fire groups when i get attacked as the panic sets in So far ive avoided any major star damage although i think its those white dwarf stars that arent planet shaped, got a bit too close to one once, never again!
        Think you're right, its only 0. something off jump range but if i see red stats instead of blue i usually dont bother with it
        Might do some tinkering over the weekend, depending on money i might outfit my cobra for a bounty hunter or pick up a small dedicated fighter like an eagle or viper thats cheap insurance for when i get destroyed.
        I was same as u, when ever I saw the red I avoided it. Until upon heading to colonial I seen my shield [emoji1017] used 0.3ly or something and I realised that over 1000 jumps I only lost 300 out of the 30000ly covered lol.

Yeah tweak away.

I was same on pips lol. Now I have a combat routine and getting a wee bit better. Plus a heat sink makes this a wee bit easier.

I'll get back to bubble as fast as I can.

Just because this is the way it is, doesnt mean its the way it has to be!!

Comment

Is there a contract lol? I never really looked into it.

I have this now whooo. Also got the elite playlist. This is all new to me so only on me phone at the moment. Will see bout getting it on the one later of possible.

Comment

I have this now whooo. Also got the elite playlist. This is all new to me so only on me phone at the moment. Will see bout getting it on the one later of possible.

To be fair, no idea I get it with my phone contract so never had the free version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Went just over 300ly to buy a meta alloy to give to an engineer. Got to the system I was going and got pulled out of super cruise. First hard fight (don't know how to check how hard they are) and was taken down to 60%. I ran and ran quick. Made it back to the engineer. Upgrades are a bit random, upped my FSD range but can't remember what I got.

Comment

• Been away travelling with work but back now. Completed my 11kly passenger mission for cool 50 mil.

Bought a new viper mkiv just bout to take it out a test drive.

Good to be back lol

Comment

• I have decided to give the game a break especially with destiny coming out next week. But to keep my hand in I have started the long journey to Sagittarius and will do a bit a week with the hope that I am close (assuming I don't do something stupid) by xmas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I havent played in a while either, been playing warframe and doubt i will get on any time soon as destiny 2 then COD ww2 aswell. Would have hoped they might have stopped releasing games at the same time by now!

Comment

• http://shop.thrustmaster.com/en_gb/t...hotas-one.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Bowler View Post
                        Aw man well found. On the day the thargoids return as well.

Where the hell do I find seventy bucks tho?

Comment

• http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...tle-less-beige

Future road map.

Also, if anyone hasnt logged in in a while I got about 6 achievements from the last update.

Comment

Working...
                          X